Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roving Males, Suggestions, and Problems lol

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Roving Males, Suggestions, and Problems lol Empty
PostSubject: Roving Males, Suggestions, and Problems lol   Roving Males, Suggestions, and Problems lol I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:25 pm

Hey, i had problems posting in the Roleplay thread (its saying the same thing that it said for Twizzlers)... but anyway, I really like that idea about permanent roving males. How would we ciruclate their use? Would the dominants control their movements, or wud it just be random appeareances made by anyone?

For battles and invasions of territories, I'm a little confused about what you proposed? So the DF of the attacking group would write in the forum of the group it was attacking and continue the attack, cuz im perfectly fine with that Smile! That should be fun!!

For evicted individuals, I think they should just continue posting in the group's forum that they were evicted from, but they're just not part of the group. Maybe for males who choose to rove, we can make a sepearte forum where they can reside and decide which group to track.

Any other suggestions or things I'm missing?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roving Males, Suggestions, and Problems lol   Roving Males, Suggestions, and Problems lol I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 8:11 pm

Yeah it says that for me too...
I like the idea. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roving Males, Suggestions, and Problems lol   Roving Males, Suggestions, and Problems lol I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:53 am

With the Willows? I'm onto it.
As for roving males, it would sorta be like you'd have your own characters, so I might have a character called tim and you'd have a character called tom... do you get what I mean? If it doesn't work I'll get rid of that rule. And you could have characters from the main groups go roving as well.
As for invasions, what I was planning (I don't know if it will work) that say the Little Clouds invade the Twilights, then The Little Clouds would post in the Twilight topic, kinda cause that's like their territory.
And for Evicted females, they would post in the group's topic, unless you get my permission to start a new group then I'll start their own forum section.
Is that okay?

Last edited by Dipsy Tail Bonder on Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roving Males, Suggestions, and Problems lol   Roving Males, Suggestions, and Problems lol I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:05 am

I've fixed up the RolePlay talk, sorry...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roving Males, Suggestions, and Problems lol   Roving Males, Suggestions, and Problems lol I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 6:58 am

ok sounds good... so each of us has a roving male we can use whenever. cool! lol! yea i think we sorted all this stuff out! any other things we should cover?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roving Males, Suggestions, and Problems lol   Roving Males, Suggestions, and Problems lol I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 7:01 am

im sry but i cant post it the Willows section, only administrators again lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roving Males, Suggestions, and Problems lol   Roving Males, Suggestions, and Problems lol I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:05 pm

Me neither. Sad
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roving Males, Suggestions, and Problems lol   Roving Males, Suggestions, and Problems lol I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 7:15 pm

It's lke the site has a mind of it's own!
Anyway glad we fixed that up. If you want a roving male, post under the roleplay talk one, if it doesn't work, just post here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roving Males, Suggestions, and Problems lol   Roving Males, Suggestions, and Problems lol I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 7:18 pm

lol sounds good!

...mayb wen ur posting in a forum, you're clicking something that prevents other users from posting?
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roving Males, Suggestions, and Problems lol   Roving Males, Suggestions, and Problems lol I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 7:30 pm

Possibly, but to change the forum's permissions you have go into the administration panel, and I don't post from there...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roving Males, Suggestions, and Problems lol   Roving Males, Suggestions, and Problems lol I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:49 pm

for the roving males, either coding is fine with me :]
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roving Males, Suggestions, and Problems lol   Roving Males, Suggestions, and Problems lol I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 6:30 pm

OK. Did you have problems posting there?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roving Males, Suggestions, and Problems lol   Roving Males, Suggestions, and Problems lol I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:47 pm

lol yea
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roving Males, Suggestions, and Problems lol   Roving Males, Suggestions, and Problems lol I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 5:02 am

Far out... I'm onto it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roving Males, Suggestions, and Problems lol   Roving Males, Suggestions, and Problems lol I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roving Males, Suggestions, and Problems lol
Page 1 of 1