Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Summer 'Roving Trips'

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Summer 'Roving Trips' Empty
PostSubject: Summer 'Roving Trips'   Summer 'Roving Trips' I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 10:21 am

June 28-30th
I'll be going on a river rafting trip (I still say canoeing as you can do both, but my friend likes rafts better for reasons unknown so it's rafting this time) but it's tent camping (gaaah help me) so I don't know if I'll even have cell connection. I got that long awaited Iphone in September, so I'll see if I have connection.

July 12-14 Family canoeing with the dad's side of the family. My family owns a camper (thank God) but we're going further south and more isolated than where I'm going with my best friend, and if I remember right I lost service three and a half hours into the five hour drive.

Last two weekends of July- Volleyball camps. These are at colleges, so I'll be staying in the dorms. One is for one night and another is for three, so for the long one I'll probably bring my laptop, but if I could get on relies on the fact my cousin who goes to the school can remember the student wifi code.

August 3?-to 10- family beach trip. We're renting an oceanfront house again (free internet, i checked) so I'll be on then, but probably during the night only because we've never been in SC before so I'll probably do lots of tours.

August 14th- I start school again. TT

So that's when I'll most likely be gone (minus beach trip) this summer. Just saying in advance.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Summer 'Roving Trips'   Summer 'Roving Trips' I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 11:23 pm

Understandable.

I think I'm gonna have to start posting only once a week...
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Summer 'Roving Trips'   Summer 'Roving Trips' I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 11:43 pm

Why Pancake? D: Activity will majorly drop without you around..
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Summer 'Roving Trips'   Summer 'Roving Trips' I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 11:49 pm

So people need me here now too? xD

I could try once a day... But not constantly like I used to.

I'm just under so much pressure right now. ><
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Summer 'Roving Trips'   Summer 'Roving Trips' I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 9:20 am

Ah, sorry to here that. And yes we do need you. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer 'Roving Trips'   Summer 'Roving Trips' I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer 'Roving Trips'
Page 1 of 1