Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 5th of October

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 12:01 pm

Another hard kick in the face from Belcheri sends Snowicane's head jerking forcfully to the right and leaves him with a small gash down his cheek but since he's still out cold, he feels nothing.

Cyanide chatters mockingly at Snowicane. The way he faught looked promising at first but it quickly took a turn towards being a weakling. She watches Belcheri strut back to the group. She may have been rooting for him during the fight but she still has a strong dislike towards him and narrows her eyes in distrust. She bares her teeth in an evil grin and wriggles in Casper's mouth. She wanted to add more to Snowicane's suffering.

ooc: I see a rivalry triangle between Belcheri, Cyanide and SnowicaneX3 I plan for the group to leave him for dead but after they head below ground for the night, he follows their scent back to their burrow and takes a risk by spending the night in their burrow. If it's ok I'd like him to join the Blizzards over the skip and he'll be roughed up by the dominants over the skip as well as a way of roughly putting him in his place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 6:25 am

ooc: Okay, Tokala can do that. It's up to Dipsy if Enigma also does so.

bic: Tokala starts walking back home, not bothering to check if Snowicane was really dead.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:37 am

ooc: Okay. Cyanide would definately leave him for dead if not try to make sure he diesX>

Still unconsious on the ground, Snowicane has no idea of the Blizzards intentions about his fate.

Cyanide narrows her eyes. She could sees that Snowicane is still breathing but didn't care that he was hurt. He was just a male who had the foolish nerve to approach the Blizzards in a threatening way and got what he diserved for it. She smirks (let's leave him to the predators to finish him off)
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 10:06 pm

ooc: Don't worry, Enigma will do the same.

bic: Enigma just glances over her shoulder, not caring about Snowicane at all.
Kahzarni just snickered.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 8:08 am

Cyanide spits at Snowicane's unconcious body.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 11:05 am

Casper snickers but doesn't really care. He turns in for the night.

Navy Blu was already asleep. Or, faking too.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 4:42 pm

Feeling a little better, Cyanide prances into the burrow feeling her energy coming back to her. She's confident that she'll be getting even better over the next couple of days and that she'll be back to her devilish ways.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 6:14 pm

Tokala stands sentry. He wouldn't go below ground until most of the other members did.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 6:43 pm

Cyanide lays down against the burrow wall and curls into a ball with her tail wrapped around her. The pain in her stomach has subsided but it's still noticable. Her dizzy spells and headache have also gone. But to make sure she gets 100% better, she needs to get a good nights sleep. Cyanide sighs, closes her eyes and falls asleep.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 7:21 pm

Belcheri headed below ground and curled up alone, he yawned and soon fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 8:11 pm

Snowicane comes out of unconciousness but is in too much pain to move. He has no idea yet that the Blizzards have left him to the predators.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 8:51 pm

Tokala waits for Enigma before heading below ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 5th of October
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10