Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 5th of October

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:19 pm

Tokala groans. He decides to leave the two be. He didn't know Snowicane and didn't trust Belcheri as it was. They could kill eachother as far as he was concerned.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:47 am

Enigma growled at the two males, irritated.
Kahzarni grinned and bounded over. YESSSS! FIGHT!
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:26 am

Snowicane ignores Tokala's bark and continued to keep his focus on Belcheri. As the pain seers through his throat, Snowicane snarls and slams his paws against Belcheri's harder. He lashes his tail like a stinging whip against Belcheri's thigh.

Cyanide fully opens her eyes and blinks. She smirks as she watches the 2 males beat each other to a bloody pulp.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:33 pm

Balcheri closed hid eyes at the pain in his side. He dug his front claws into Snowicane's nech beside his muzzle and forced his hind legs under him. He pressed forward hard until he was at an even level with Snowicane. he He snarled and pressed forward more, the hold on Snowicane's thoat gave him the advantage and he pushed hard, trying to push Snowicane down.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:46 pm

Snowicane growled as Belcheri's claws dug into his neck. He tries to clamp down on Belcheri's stomach but is slammed to the ground with his hind legs pinned under Belcheri and his front legs pinned under his own weight. He squirms around trying to wriggle free. Snowicane lashes his tail against Belcheri's hind quarters hoping the pain will chase him off him.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:08 pm

Belcheri tightened his grip, not letting up.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:13 pm

Snowicane squirms trying to pull himself from under Belcheri. He jerks as the pain becomes more intense in his neck.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 6:21 pm

Knowing that he was getting the upper paw, Belcheri decided to go further and tightened his jaws to the max.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 7:26 pm

Snowicane snarls as he tries to ignore the pain but it's so excruiciating that he passes out. But could it be a trick? Snowicane has been known to fool his opponents by faking his defeat to get their gaurd down then when they turn their back to him he makes the fatal blow.

Cyanide snickers as she sees Snowicane pass out. He wasn't THAT tough. To her he looked like a meerkat who's more bark than bite. If she wasn't in such poor health she probably would've been able to bring him down to his knees begging for mercy all by herself. It probably would've been a struggle but she's confident that she can tear him to shreds. Cyanide looks to Belcheri with an impressed smirk. He really does live up to his deadly name.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 7:58 pm

Belche snarled and held tight, he wasn't willing to stop until he was certain that Snowicane was either dead or begging for mercy.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 8:16 pm

Snowicane's closed eyes tighten revealing that he is indeed faking his defeat. He's shocked that the meerkat he's fighting didn't just leave him be after he "passed out" . Normally most of his opponents would've just given up but not this meerkat. Snowicane can sense that Belcheri isn't the type that just walks away he's the type that'll keep fighting until he truly makes sure that his opponents are dead. Snowicane lets out an impressed choking snicker. He's likes Belcheri's persistance. He's perhaps the toughest meerkat he's ever faced. But Snowicane isn't finished. With all his might he bucks, slamming his back into Belcheri's chest sending tumbling to the ground.

Cyanide scoffs and smirks as she saw Snowicane's eyes tighten (Hmph! So he was faking his defeat huh? Fatal mistake.He's about to find out just how brutal the Blizzards can be) Seeing him buck Belcheri into the air doesn't phase her. She knows the worst is yet to come. Having faced Belcheri's deadly wrath before she knows it's only about to get much MUCH worse for this foolish newcomer.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 8:21 pm

Seeing Snowicane's eyes tighten, he knew he was still contious, he was ready for any blow that the male would make. As Snowicane bucked, Belcheri moved himself with the motion of Snowicane's buck. He still held tight and pressed his claws down on Snowicane's back. He pressed down and had Snowicane pinned.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 8:33 pm

Seeing Belcheri still hanging on, Snowicane growls in extreme frustration. He spins around, bucking, trying to throw Belcheri off but it's no use as he just moves with Snowicane's bucking motion. Snowicane is slammed back to the ground as he feels Belcheri put intense pressure on his back. Snowicane growls as he feels Belcheri's claws stab into his back. He tries to get up but just keeps getting slammed to the ground. His neck is starting to bleed from Belcheri's relentless grip on his throat. Snowicane whips his head around, pulling Belcheri's head along, trying to get a biting grip on Belcheri.

Cyanide shakes her head. This Snowicane doesn't stand a chance.

ooc: This is where he'll lose his right eye.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:00 pm

ooc: Okay.

bic: Belcheri snarled and thrashes his head, inflicting more devastating wounds on Snowicane's neck. Finally, he let go, but he lunged and bit down on the right side of Snowicane's face. As he pulled his head back, he ripped out Snowicane's eye which was caught in his jaws.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:20 pm

Snowicane growls gritting his teeth as his head is thrashed around in all directions. Blood comes dripping down from his torn neck. The pain is so intense that his body is shaking uncontrollably from his nerves being over stimulated by the pain. As Belcheri let go, Snowicane attempts to buck him off but is stopped as Belcheri clamps down with devestating power on the right side of his face. Snowicane yowls and staggers to the left dazed from the pain. As Belcheri tears out his eye, Snowicane lets out a blood curtling screech. Blood gushes out everywhere. Snowicane tumbles onto his left side yowling in pain.

Cyanide breaks out into an evil laughter. Snowicane had it coming. He should've given up when he had the chance. Actually he should've never approached the Blizzards in the first place. But instead he had made the foolish desicion to challenge the Blizzards and paid for it with his eye.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:27 pm

Belcheri snarled and placed his paw hard on Snowicane's neck. He hissed coldly as his rival's blood oozed from his lips. He chuckled darkly and hissed, beg for mercy and I might let you live.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:37 pm

Snowicane's head is slammed against the ground as Belcheri forcfully pins his neck. He thrashes about yowling as, where used to be his eye, continues to gush blood and seer with pain. His body pulses with rage (NEVER!!! I'll make you regret this!) He whips his head up and clamps down on Belcheri's right front leg. he tears at his flesh mercilessly.

Cyanide snickers (If I were him I'd give up but it's his funeral)
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:50 pm

Belcheri didn't pull his legaway, but he again chuckled darkly and hissed, suit yourself... He lunged forward and again sank his teeth into Snowicane's throat. He tore violently and relentlessly. He clawed and scratched hard at Snowicane's shoulder and chest.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:05 pm

Snowicane gags and coughs as Belcheri again clamps down on his throat. breathing becomes painfully difficult as Belcheri's fangs are deadly close to constricting his wind pipe. He wheezes and thrashes around kicking hard against Belcheri's legs. Exhaustion starts to over come him but he keeps on fighting. Snowicane grunts feeling the sharp pain of Belcheri's claws raking across his chest and shoulder. He won't give up. Snowicane headbutts Belcheri as hard as he can.

Cyanide barks (Give up you fool! You can't win against him just face it!XP)
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:08 pm

As Belcheri is jerked back by the headbutt, he pulls Snowicane's head with him. He manages to stayon his feet and press forward. He thrashed hard again. Suddenly he began raising his head, forcing an upward pull on Snowicane's throat.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:24 pm

Snowicane is lifted up off the ground onto his hind legs then pushed back as Belcheri pushed forward. Snowicane hacks feeling all the air being squeezed out of him as belcheri pulled on his throat. Snowicane slashes furiously at Belcheri's chest, clawing deep gashes. But that's going to be his last assault. Snowicane's vision becomes blurry and tunneled and he passes out for real from lack of oxygen.

Cyanide shakes her head and smirks (You should've listened but you ended up paying the ultimate price)
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:29 pm

Belcheri snarled and tossed Snowicane aside. He circled him and swatted at the right side of his face.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:36 pm

Snowicane lays motionless on the ground. His head moves as it's swatted but he doesn't respond. He's out cold.

Cyanide chirps. It's over.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:07 pm

Belcheri scoffed at Snowicane, Hardly put up much of a fight. He turned and kicked Snoicane hard in the face before he strutted back to the others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 2:35 am

Tokala watches in awe. Belcheri was tough. Snowicane seemed like a potential rival as it was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 5th of October
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next