Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 29th of September

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:59 pm

Alfonso tries to pull free from his mother's protective grip (B-b-but i wanna play too OwO please can I mom please, please, please, please, please!?) He gives her the pouty eyes hoping she would give inXD

Peachy scowls at her son (The answer is NO. I don't want you touching that...thing!>_< Who knows what harm that filthy snake is capable of doing even when it's dead!)

Alfonso groans (But mom it's DEAD it CAN'T harm anyone now! I swear you tend to over exaggerate too much Rolling Eyes )
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:03 pm

Spunky followed Sassy with the snake, Nope! It's still very much alive! And it looks ready to strike! She was trying to scare everyone.

Sugar jumped back as the pups passed by her with the snake.

Arrow climbed up in a nearby short tree, doing sentry.

Springer growled and bobbed his head at the snake trying to mob it. (Instincts.)
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:07 pm

Pepper narrows his eyes at the pups.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:21 pm

Sassy ran towards Peachy with the snake.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:50 pm

Alfonso peeps with a strong interest (It's still alive!? COOL I wanna see!)(He's so gullibleXD) Alfonso manages to pull a clever move which fress him from his mother's grasp and he bounds toward Sassy.

Peachy squeals as Alfonso slipped from her grip and attempts to chase after him but when she sees Sassy running towards her with the snake, she screams in fright and bolts up a small tree for protection.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:54 pm

Arrow couldn't help but giggle.

Spunky called up to Peachy with a laughing tone, Come On! What are you scared of!?!
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:16 pm

Alfonso pokes at the snake hoping to get a reaction out of it but it does nothing. He churrs disappointed(Hey you said it was alive. You tricked me!XP)

Peachy cowars up in the small tree as Spunky taunts her and Sassy hangs around below with the snake still in her mouth (Eeek! Get that thing away from me!)
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:23 pm

HAHA! It's still alive and Alfonso is touching it! It's just playing dead to make us think it IS dead, Spunky laughed.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 2:10 am

Jack still had hold of the other end of the snake, but was unable to pull it free of Sassy's grip, and he was getting dragged around.
Angel ran over, over her initial shock. Lemme see!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 2:58 am

Faith glances at Peachy breifly.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 5:02 pm

Rabscuttle watched the pups with interest.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 5:13 pm

Alfonso bats the snake hoping hitting it so many times will annoy the 'dead' snake enough for it respond (Cool! It sure fooled me. it's really good at playing dead. Hmmm I wonder how many times it'll take me to finally get it to respondXP?)

Peachy still clings to the small tree for dear life and as she notices her son batting it around, she barks demandingly (Alfonso get your paws away from that snake THIS INSTANT!!! Or you won't be allowed to eat any skinks for a full month!)(They're his favorite food and he throws a huge tantrum when he can't have themXD)
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 6:49 pm

Spunky just laughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 1:23 am

Faith giggles at the pups. The snake wasn't moving so it seemed safe for them to play with.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 2:21 am

El-ahrairah snickered, amused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 1:07 pm

Streak ran over and observed teh snake, anxious.

Flurry watched from the sidelines.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 4:44 pm

Hearing his mother's promise, Alfonso squeaks not wanting to lose his privelage of eating skinks. He growls and reluctantly backs away from the snake but when his mother's back turns, he smirks and sneaks one more bat at the snake.

Peachy smiles at her son and peeps (Good boy and I don't want to see you touching that thing again clear?!) she then turns her back to keep an eye out for danger, oblivious to her son disobeying her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 3:20 am

Faith decides to get back to foraging. She scraps at the surface.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 8:55 am

Pepper digs in the sand.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 3:57 pm

Alfonso snickers then glances at his mother to make sure she didn't notice him disobeying her. But after several minutes of playing with the snake, Alfonso starts to get bored and decides to move on to doing something else. He watches his mother with interest as she is performing sentry duty and tries to immitate her by standing on his hind legs.

Suddenly Peachy spots something swooping low through the trees. A tawny eagle! She sounds the alarm alerting the group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 6:03 pm

Faith looks up and sees the eagle. She doesn't wait for it to come close, knowing she wasn't fast enough. She darts to the bolthole as fast as she can. She was only a meter away when she tripped. She quickly gets up though and sits by the burrow, ensuring everyone comes in first.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 8:12 pm

Alfonso spots the tawny eagle swooping down and squeaks, terrified. He dashes on his little legs as fast as he can to the bolthole, but just as he's within 3ft of the entrance, he slips injuring his rear left ankle and crashes onto his left side. He panics, wails and flails around desperately trying to get on his feet.

Peachy leaps from her sentry post and sprints for the bolthole. She sees her son take a nasty fall and is horrified. She rushes to his aide, quicky picks him up by the scruff and dashes down into the bolthole before the bird of prey could have a chance to snatch him away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 8:15 pm

Streak and Flurry follow, making sure the other members of the group safely made it to the burrow before heading below.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 8:30 pm

Peachy protectively pushed her son behind her then poked her head out of the bolthole to make sure everyone makes it safly to the bolthole.

Alfonso whimpers both from fear and pain as his ankle is now throbbing.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 12:32 am

Angel and Bruno squeaked and dashed towards the burrow.
Jack was still pukking on the snake's tail, when he noticed the others running off. He pauses, cocking his head questiongly, and then, at his own pace, ran after them. He was unaware of the danger he was putting himself in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 29th of September
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next