Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 29th of September

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 7:40 am

Arrow and Springer dart below ground in a flash of fur.

Sugar sees that Jack is lingering behind and despite the danger she is putting herself in, she runs to his side nuges him forward, urging him to go faster, he didn't seem to understand what the threat was and she wanted to make it clear that there WAS a danger in the eagle.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 3:27 pm

Alfonso waits worrily for everyone to make it inside the burrow as he clings to his mother's back right leg for protection.

Seeing the pup, Jack, falling behind, the tawny eagle sees him as a target to bring home to her hungry chicks and swoops down towards him, with her claws flexed out ready to snatch him up into her deadly talons once she gets close enough.

Peachy sees Jack falling behind and the tawny eagle diving towards him and yelps in horror. As she saw Sugar come his aide Peachy let's out a loud paniced bark warning both Sugar and Jack that the eagle is coming in deadly close towards them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 3:45 pm

Flurry saw that Jack and Sugar were fallign behind. he left the safety of the burrow and ran to their rescue. He pushed them to the burrow, knowing that he might be sacrificing his own life for his new family members.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:43 pm

Peachy squeaks fearing for Flurry's life as he made a risk to sacrifice himself to keep the group safe. The tawny eagle was now a few feet away and the chances of him being predated was high but not if someone decides to fight the bird off. Peachy narrows her eyes in determination leaps out from the burrow. She stands next to Flurry, with her tail raised and fur fluffed out ready to fight. She glances at Flurry. She'll also put herself in harms way to protect the group especially if there's pups at risk.

Alfonso wails as his mother left the burrow. He pokes his head out from the burrow entrance and squeals seeing his mother putting her life at risk.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 5:06 pm

rabscuttle dashes in.

Jay hurries along.

Pepper tries to run as fast as he can, but only makes it to a bush.

ooc: I plan on him being seperated from the group for a while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 1:45 am

Faith sees Peachy and Flurry about to fight. She runs out and joins them. She was crippled and knew her life had little meaning. Peachy was pregnant and Flurry was healthy. She had to help them.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 3:27 am

Startled by the eagle swooping down on him, Jack squeals and bolts to the bolt hole, narrowly missing it's claws.
Bruno squeaked, terrified for his brother. He cowers behind his mum.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:06 am

Seeing Jack come into the burrow, Arrow rushes to his side.

Sugar jumps back into the burrow as the eagle swooped overhead.

Spunky curled up nervously by Running Star.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 1:10 pm

Flurry began to bark at the eagle. He chirped to Faith and Peachy. Go now! He then runs the opposite direction, trying to distract the eagle from the others.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:23 pm

Alfonso sighs in relief as he sees more members make it to the safty of the burrow but his heart races as he helplessly watches his mother put her life at risk. He calls out to her desperatley not wanting to lose the only close blood relative he has left.

The tawny eagle suddenly turns her attention to Flurry. he was much more meatier than the puny little pup and sees that he may make a better and more nutritious meal for her chicks. She dives at Flurry with her talons flexed.

Peachy refuses to listen to Flurry. She won't let him become a casualty of a predator. she wants to make sure the bird of prey will never show its feathered face around here again. As Flurry distracts the eagle, Peachy makes a charge for the bird, determined to do it some serious damage. She knows she's putting her unborn litter at risk but wants to give the tawny eagle a vicious reminder that if she ever chooses to return to this meerkat group's burrow, she'll be met with defiance and a tenacious defense.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 3:44 pm

Pepper jumps up and shoves Flurry away.

Jay squealed and ran.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:58 pm

Sugar pops her head above ground and is horrified to see Peachy and Flurry running away from the burrow. She barks repeatedly in panic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:39 pm

Faith follows Peachy. She wasn't about to run away if they didn't.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:52 am

Lewa looks up at the bird. He wishes he could fly...

El-ahrairah smirked, trying to think of a trick...

Chetana whimpered and ran to Stripe.

Running Star bolted.

Sassy hid under a bush.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:17 pm

Flurry attacks the eagle as well, showing his teeth and standing between it and the others. He slashed with his claws. There would be no death here.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:58 pm

Peachy caught up with the tawny eagle, leapt up into the air and slashed its belly with her claws. She wants to leave some perminant scars for the eagle to remember that messing with meerkats will get her into a serious scrap.

Alfonso watches his mother and other members of the Zippers battle the tawny eagle in amazement. He can't wait until he reaches the age to be able to fight and to defend his adopted family.

The tawny eagle screeches in pain as she is being attacked by the meerkats. Not wanting to risk injuring a wing and with young chicks to look after, she thinks better of it and flies away, leaving the Zippers mob to forage in peace.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:21 pm

Watching Peachy and Flurry attack the eagle, Jack gets some of his courage back and runs back into the clearing, barking loudly.
Bruno squeaks and dashes after his brother, but soon turned around and ran back to the bolt-hole.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:24 pm

Sugar yelped as she saw Jack run out, she bolted out of the burrow and ran infront of him, blocking his way, this was no place for a small pup.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:37 pm

peachy watches triumphantly as the tawny eagle flies off into the distance. She looks to Flurry and the other members of the group. Thanks to the groups courage, not one meerkat was hurt or predated.

Alfonso eyes the bird of prey as it flies away, paying extra attention to its physical features. it's imperative that he learns which birds are foes and which birds he can trust.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 1:32 am

Faith lept up and spat at it as it left. It'd better fly. She grooms herself, now content.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:37 pm

Flurry looks to the others, smiling. Great job! Streak makes sure everyone is ok before going on centry and making sure the eagle didn't return.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:45 pm

Peachy trots back to the burrow and nuzzles her pup, thankful that he was safe.

Alfonso chrrs happily knowing that his mother came out of the fight with a deadly bird of prey unharmed. He thought it was foolish what his mother did but it saved many of the group members' lives.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:32 pm

Spunky looked around for Sassy, she never saw her make it into the burrow.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:46 pm

Peachy observes the group. It appears that everyone is present but she suddenly realizes that there's a pup missing and panics. She begins to frantically search the area for Sassy.

Alfonso sits at the burrow mouth a bit confused by his mother's anxiety. He's unaware that Sassy is missing.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 6:35 pm

Jack skips around happily. That was fun!
Bruno growls, and remains in the bolt-hole.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 29th of September
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next