Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Meerkat - Another One of Dash's Brothers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

New Meerkat - Another One of Dash's Brothers Empty
PostSubject: New Meerkat - Another One of Dash's Brothers   New Meerkat - Another One of Dash's Brothers I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 7:20 pm

I don't have anyone left to play in the Reapers so I hope this new one will be accepted.

Name-Taipan (Named after another deadly snake)
Personality: Insane, laughs at the wrong things, was known to start fights with random members of the mob for no reason, (He was dropped on is head a lot as a pup XD) teases pups, chooses to eat ants over millipedes and scorpions
History: Was a former member of the Black Mambas, he went roving with his father Black Foot shortly after his mother Serinite's death. He was abandoned by Black Foot because he would ruin every roving mission. He returned to Black Mambas territory and found no one there, after he left, the new Black Mambas started forming
Other: He has a lot of fleas, and he likes 'em, and just because he's insane, don't underestimate him, he's almost as deadly as the snake he's named after
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: New Meerkat - Another One of Dash's Brothers   New Meerkat - Another One of Dash's Brothers I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 2:14 am

Heh, I could imagine him and St. Jimmy getting along Just fine! lol
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: New Meerkat - Another One of Dash's Brothers   New Meerkat - Another One of Dash's Brothers I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:20 am

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing with Inle.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: New Meerkat - Another One of Dash's Brothers   New Meerkat - Another One of Dash's Brothers I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 4:08 pm

Um, uh-uh. You play him. Therefore, he is an enemy of all my characters. So Inle will hate him too. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: New Meerkat - Another One of Dash's Brothers   New Meerkat - Another One of Dash's Brothers I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:31 am

Pancake, how many times do I have to say I'M SORRY! Crying or Very sad I've been feeling really sick lately and this is making me feel even worse. Please, I don't want to fight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Meerkat - Another One of Dash's Brothers   New Meerkat - Another One of Dash's Brothers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Meerkat - Another One of Dash's Brothers
Page 1 of 1