Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Meerkat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

New Meerkat Empty
PostSubject: New Meerkat   New Meerkat I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 3:41 am

Hope No one minds me introducing a new character.

Name: Punkette
Personality: Punkette is a solidary meerkat and doesn't like to have company. She has a vicious temper and angers quite easily. She rarely smiles, and glares a lot. She despises all forms of authority and is quite rebellious, getting into stupid fights for no reason. The only time she is gentle is when around pups.
Appeareance: Skinny and slightly bigger/taller than usual meerkats. Scruffy, unkempt fur.
History: Punkette was born into a small group, in a litter of four. From the start, she was never a 'normal' pup and would go on dangerous adventures just for sake of it. She had already gained herself bad reputation by the time she was 8 months. When she was 10 months, she fell in love with a rover, and ran off with him, soon falling pregnant. (Before you ask, it IS possible; the youngest meerkat to get pregnant on KMP was 9 months.) However, the rover soon left her, and faced with no other choice, she returned to the group, where she was shunned by the others. Three months later she gave birth to a single pup that was lost soon after birth. Punkette became angry and started to hate every thing, particulary rovers. When the group died off, Punkette was forced to wander the desert alone, for no group would take her in and she chased off any rovers who came anywhere near her.
Family: Emo Moon Devils (I have discussed it with Stormy) Will do a more detailed family tree later.

Will upload the pictures I drew when I get my computer back.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

New Meerkat Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Meerkat   New Meerkat I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 8:56 am

Dispy, I'm changing Emo's name to Gloom, I don't like her name as it is.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

New Meerkat Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Meerkat   New Meerkat I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 12:37 am

Okay dokey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Meerkat Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Meerkat   New Meerkat I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Meerkat
Page 1 of 1