Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Meerkat

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

New Meerkat Empty
PostSubject: New Meerkat   New Meerkat I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 10:56 pm

Name: St. Jimmy
Personality: (For those of you who have heard St. Jimmy by Green Day, that is both named him after and am trying to shape his personality from.) Is a vicious meerkat, and a bit of a loner. He's very aggressive and easily provoked, and enjoys watching others suffer (especially if it's painfully!) However, he's slightly insane; he thinks himself as the son of a god and he will one day be the king, but he's willing to wait.
History: Was found when he was five weeks old by a sub. female, who took him back to her mob where he was accepted. The female adored him and constatnly fussed over him, and was thought to be a sweet pup. However, one day he turned around and viciously attacked the female and one of her daughters (whom I might introduce later.). She died a few days later due to her wounds, and he was chased out of the mob. He would join other groups, who were fooled by his sweet looks and submissive behaviour, until they realised what he was really like. He hasn't been in the same mob for more that two months.
Family: None that he's aware of.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

New Meerkat Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Meerkat   New Meerkat I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:02 pm

Wow, I feel sorry for the Reapers. xD
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

New Meerkat Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Meerkat   New Meerkat I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:07 pm

Lol, they've got a complete NUTJOB on their hands!
Don't worry, he won't be openly rebellious.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

New Meerkat Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Meerkat   New Meerkat I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:09 pm

Well, that may not stay like that forever...
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

New Meerkat Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Meerkat   New Meerkat I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 8:55 am

Wow, there is already going to be a fight for dominance between Scary and Rex, now this, a third who is eager to rule, things are about to take a turn to EXTREMELY intresting. Wait a minute, he's only 7 months old, still a pup. Looks like his fight for dominance could be some time away.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
Pancake

Pancake

New Meerkat Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Meerkat   New Meerkat I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:33 pm

I must bring in Makuta's followers now. This means just one more ally to join up. XD They will be up for adoption, and you can say that another, played by you, joined their secret service...
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

New Meerkat Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Meerkat   New Meerkat I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:06 am

I took one! ^.^
As for Jimmy, he probably won't threaten Scary or Rex, especially since he is a lot younger. (The reason I made him seven months old is because there is a line in the song that says something about a teenage assasin.) He's more likely to head off some place else with a band of trusted followers.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

New Meerkat Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Meerkat   New Meerkat I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:21 am

Yes, yes, but I thought someone might be interested in Bohrok's littermates... oh well XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Meerkat Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Meerkat   New Meerkat I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Meerkat
Page 1 of 1