Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Carnation-- The Gentle Meerkat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Carnation-- The Gentle Meerkat Empty
PostSubject: Carnation-- The Gentle Meerkat   Carnation-- The Gentle Meerkat I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:13 pm

Discription: Skinny and a little underdevelopped. She has a redish tint to her fur.

Personality: Gentle and shy. She pretty much keeps to herself and is slow to warm up to other meerkats. She doesnt like anykind of fighting and will avoid battles with rival groups. She loves pups and is resistant rovers preferring to stay loyal to the dominant females rules.

History: Was born to an evicted subordinate female who's litter was abandoned. but Carnations mother stayed with her and her littermates. Her mother managed to care for her and littermates until they were 1 month old when Carnations mother was predated. After her mother was predated, Carnation's 3 brothers were also predated leaving her alone but Carnation never gave up on herself. She struggled to fend for herself but meraculously managed to live on her on and is currently looking for a group to join.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

Carnation-- The Gentle Meerkat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carnation-- The Gentle Meerkat   Carnation-- The Gentle Meerkat I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:16 pm

I think she'll fit right in Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com

Carnation-- The Gentle Meerkat
Page 1 of 1