Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Maple, Sweet, Gentle, and Compassionate

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Night

Night

Maple, Sweet, Gentle, and Compassionate Empty
PostSubject: Maple, Sweet, Gentle, and Compassionate   Maple, Sweet, Gentle, and Compassionate I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 5:25 am

Name: Maple

Info: A sweet, caring and compassionate female, Maple is a gentle female who always tries to avoid violence. However, she will fight if she has to defend herself, the mob, or any pups. She hails from a mob that had been split due to a jackal attack, and during the process, became separated from her twin sister. She doesn't know her sister's fate and is always in a sad mood, desiring to know her sister's whereabouts and wanting to know if she's alive or not. She will often cry as well. However, she seems to cop with her depression by tending or playing with the pups and often stays behind to babysit, very rarely going with the forging party. Will she be accepted in the mob known as the Oreos? Will Fate bring her and her sister together? Time shall hold the answer...

Noticeable Traits: Maple gets her name by being much softer in color. She also has a brown spot near her right ear, presumably could be her birthmark.

Last edited by Night on Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Maple, Sweet, Gentle, and Compassionate   Maple, Sweet, Gentle, and Compassionate I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:18 am

Awww poor Maple Sad Do you plan for her to meet up with her missing sister someday? She sounds like she would fit in with the Oreos:). When she's depressed, Carnation will be there to comfort her. Accepted. Feel free to introduce her when you'd like.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Maple, Sweet, Gentle, and Compassionate   Maple, Sweet, Gentle, and Compassionate I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:23 am

Indeed, I shall be bringing her sister in at one point. For now, she still needs to be developed a bit. Also may attempt to give her a name that rhythms with Maple's name. I'll bring Maple in after the mob stops having a hawk scare attack. xD
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Maple, Sweet, Gentle, and Compassionate   Maple, Sweet, Gentle, and Compassionate I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:32 am

Ok. Hmmm can't think of anything at the moment that rhythms with Maple but there's something that doesX). It may take a while finish the plot since I'm continuing to have writers block problemsXD
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Maple, Sweet, Gentle, and Compassionate   Maple, Sweet, Gentle, and Compassionate I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:39 am

Only thing I could think of is Fable, it sounds nearly close to Maple. Might use that. And not the dreaded writer's block. A writer's worse nightmare. At least the plot will give me some time to develop Maple a bit, and also see if I can work on her sister some more too.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Maple, Sweet, Gentle, and Compassionate   Maple, Sweet, Gentle, and Compassionate I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:51 am

Fable sounds nice. It sounds pretty close to Maple. Yup I hate writers block I get it all the time. It's taking me 10 minutes or a little less to think up what I wanna write in a post and it slows me down sometimes if activity on the site is high. Ok.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maple, Sweet, Gentle, and Compassionate   Maple, Sweet, Gentle, and Compassionate I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maple, Sweet, Gentle, and Compassionate
Page 1 of 1