Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Peachy and her pups, Alfonso and Cyanide

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Peachy and her pups, Alfonso and Cyanide Empty
PostSubject: Peachy and her pups, Alfonso and Cyanide   Peachy and her pups, Alfonso and Cyanide I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:25 pm

Peachy

Discription: An average sized meerkat with light tan/pink fur. has a beauty mark on the left side of her muzzle.

Personality: Sweet, flirtacious, clever and gets along with everyone but can get overly friendly with unrelated males. she's a very open meerkat and loves meeting new meerkats. when someone is sick, ill, old, or wounded she'll loyally stick by there side. She loves to babysit but can get easily distracted if a roving male appears. She must always be put in her place by the dominant female Rolling Eyes She's known to sneak off unoticed with a roving male and vigurously manages to wipe off the scent.

History: was born to a subordinate female in her old group. Her grandmother was pregnant at the time but thankfully chose to spare her and her littermates. but as she began to mature she became interested in unrelated males at only 6 months old Shocked . When she was 7 months old she had a tryst with rover but wasnt evicted and unfortunately lost her pups. She recently had another tryst with another rover and this time she was evicted by her grandmother permanently. During her eviction she gave birth to twin pups and has managed to raise them on her own so far. she and her pups are currently looking for a group to call home.

Alfonso

Discription: has pale colored fur and is a little large for a pup his age

Personality: Curious, playful...well pretty much what a pup isXD

History: Was born during his mother's eviction and is trying to join a meerkat family with his mother.

Cyanide

Description: is also large for a pup her age. has a black spot that goes from her right eye to her temple.

Personality: aggressive, fiesty, a bit of a thug. Likes to bully her littermate brother Alfonso and will attack anything without hesistation.

History: Was born to her mother Peachy during her eviction. Is trying to join a group with her mom and brother.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Peachy and her pups, Alfonso and Cyanide   Peachy and her pups, Alfonso and Cyanide I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:38 pm

WA HA HA. Cyanide is like Cyan. Shocked
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Peachy and her pups, Alfonso and Cyanide   Peachy and her pups, Alfonso and Cyanide I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:18 pm

OMG wow Shocked i just noticed thatXD only she has cide at the end tongue
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Peachy and her pups, Alfonso and Cyanide   Peachy and her pups, Alfonso and Cyanide I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:44 pm

Lol. x3
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Peachy and her pups, Alfonso and Cyanide   Peachy and her pups, Alfonso and Cyanide I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 1:20 am

It's a mini Cyan! XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peachy and her pups, Alfonso and Cyanide   Peachy and her pups, Alfonso and Cyanide I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peachy and her pups, Alfonso and Cyanide
Page 1 of 1