Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Virtue Pups~

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

Virtue Pups~ Empty
PostSubject: Virtue Pups~   Virtue Pups~ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 6:12 pm

Alright, finally decided what I'm going to do.

I'm going to adopt out the pups out now... (I will be a little picky on who plays them, the active and literate players are the ones I'm looking for, if I don't choose you please don't be offended... There are a few people I'm prepared to say no to) Among the three of us we will decide which mob will be best.

First, I'm going to explain a little. These three pups are based off the three Bionicle virtues, or values, Unity, Duty and Destiny. In the first movie, Mask of Light, these are introduced with a flag, and are very important in the story:
Virtue Pups~ 872ce3a6b62d7e3d207bf04cd7ce491d

Destiny is the most important of the three, which is why it's in the middle. Unity and Duty are also important, and all three go hand in hand. The basic idea of the plot is that they kinda remind whatever group they go into of how to succeed. The secret word is Avohkii.

Ok, here are the pups. I'll also be coming up with designs for them later, but these are the personalities...

Unity is a female. She's the kind one of the trio. But she still has fighting ability. She's rather streamlines and agile. She hates to be away from her siblings and will help them in any situation. She has a belief she was born with along the lines of teamwork and staying together to succeed, and act as one to accomplish their goals and overcome obstacles.. She's very close to her siblings and may be insecure at first, but gradually comes to trust and love all of her mob members.

Duty is a male. He's very brave, heroic, and serious. He's the kind of pup that's mature for his age. He is very protective of Unity and Destiny. Eventually he's protective of the rest of the group as well. He's particularly passionate about remaining courageous, making sure each meerkat pulls its weight for the survival of the group, and doing their job, and staying responsible. Of course, being a pup, he will play, but as he grows older that playfulness disappears. He will eventually be stricter towards pups than normal.

The basic idea of how they are found... A wild group is attacking their mother, she is killed... The wild group is chased off by the mob the three pups join before they are killed. Duty is injured somehow, minorly, protecting his sisters... He only gains a scar... Nothing huge, but it's noticable. A female in the group accepts them at some point. This can wait if we want to cut down drama for a day in the mob we choose.

What am I looking for? Well, there are only two, so... I'll have to decide. I'm looking for people who are literate for one, meaning they actually try hard to roleplay in their posts, I can usually tell if someone is trying or not. And active is another thing, I don't want people who drop off often. I'm also looking for people who may be able to play the character well, but if they need to change things that's fine, just let me know first.

You need to fill this out, don't include my notes:

Pup Name: (Either Unity or Duty)
Design Ideas: (I may or may not use the suggestion)
Changes To Personality: (I need to approve this, but as I did give a personality first, this gives you a chance to make it easier to play him, I can work with you to figure something out)
Secret Word: (This is the word I have hidden in the description, you need to have read it and this is to make sure you did. If I trust you and you can't find it I'll pm it to you)

Unity is being played by... Tosca

Duty is being played by... Night

Destiny is being played by... Pancake

Last edited by Pancake on Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Virtue Pups~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtue Pups~   Virtue Pups~ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 6:28 pm

Ah, sounds very interesting indeed Pancake!
I probably won't adopt one since I'm not very literate.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

Virtue Pups~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtue Pups~   Virtue Pups~ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 6:34 pm

Nah, you're fine Tosca, if you want to. :3
Back to top Go down

Virtue Pups~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtue Pups~   Virtue Pups~ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 6:35 pm

Really? Well...in that case.. could I play Unity?

She reminds me of your character Pancake for some reason..and I adore her xD
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

Virtue Pups~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtue Pups~   Virtue Pups~ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 6:36 pm

Very interesting indeed. I may consider trying out for Duty, if I'm allowed. But we'll see.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Virtue Pups~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtue Pups~   Virtue Pups~ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 6:44 pm

I agree. That is very interesting Smile I'm sitting out for this adoption. I don't want to take on more than I can handle.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

Virtue Pups~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtue Pups~   Virtue Pups~ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 6:45 pm

Ok, you guys can have them. :3

What mob do we want to decide on?
Back to top Go down

Virtue Pups~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtue Pups~   Virtue Pups~ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 6:50 pm

Thanks ;3

Uhm...Willows/Oreo's was my idea..

I really don't mind
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

Virtue Pups~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtue Pups~   Virtue Pups~ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 6:53 pm

Oh, really? Cool. ^^

Hm, I'd go with Oreos or the Reapers, they're more slow with activity.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Virtue Pups~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtue Pups~   Virtue Pups~ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 6:56 pm

I'm leaning towards the Oreos as well for them.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

Virtue Pups~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtue Pups~   Virtue Pups~ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 9:56 pm

I already have a few characters there, really, but I could work around things... I think I'll not bring in Digger then... Oreos works. I'll work on a bio for Destiny and the designs... Anyone have ideas for that?

Reapers wouldn't work...
Back to top Go down

Virtue Pups~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtue Pups~   Virtue Pups~ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 9:57 pm

Oreos..

I just realized that I have 6 charries there, Unity equals 7, oh well...

And Pancake.. I don't mind
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

Virtue Pups~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtue Pups~   Virtue Pups~ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:02 pm

Maybe that's not good then... I'd like them in places they can be used actively...

Since eventually I will be moving Makuta out of the Reapers and I'll be having Bohrok follow him, probably Va too (I'd like to move Kal too but I gave him to Meerkats...) We can say Reapers. I'd prefer a kind mob but I can work around things.
Back to top Go down

Virtue Pups~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtue Pups~   Virtue Pups~ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:03 pm

No,no.

Don't let hold you back..

Most of my characters are important to me, I'm not letting anyone go.
But I'm also not going to make this plot harder.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

Virtue Pups~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtue Pups~   Virtue Pups~ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:05 pm

Can you handle 7 characters, Tosca? Are you sure? If so, yes, it works to put them in the Oreos...
Back to top Go down

Virtue Pups~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtue Pups~   Virtue Pups~ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:06 pm

I'll have to, Pancake..

I might just disperse Penny and Red for a bit, so that lowers it to 5 already.

I'll manage somehow..
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

Virtue Pups~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtue Pups~   Virtue Pups~ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:11 pm

Ok, if you're sure about it... If it works for you. We could figure out something else.
Back to top Go down

Virtue Pups~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtue Pups~   Virtue Pups~ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:12 pm

Yep, I'm sure.
Mm.. time to disperse Penny..
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

Virtue Pups~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtue Pups~   Virtue Pups~ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:08 pm

Maple is my only character truthfully, since I'm only covering Starburst until Sammi comes here. Hopefully, she will. And we'll work something out. I'll wait for you to design Destiny Pancake before I decide to design Duty.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

Virtue Pups~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtue Pups~   Virtue Pups~ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 3:09 pm

I actually had a plan to design all of them, as I mentioned in my first post... Did we all read the whole thing? Oo
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

Virtue Pups~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtue Pups~   Virtue Pups~ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 3:55 pm

Oh, right. xD Sorry, I had a brain fart moment. I did read it all, I just tend to forget some things. I get it from my Mom. xD
Back to top Go down

Virtue Pups~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtue Pups~   Virtue Pups~ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 7:23 pm

Lool Night x)

Sure.. I can't wait to see what she's going to look like!
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

Virtue Pups~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtue Pups~   Virtue Pups~ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 7:38 pm

I'll try to getting them done as soon as I can. :3
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

Virtue Pups~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtue Pups~   Virtue Pups~ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 7:46 pm

Can't wait to see 'em designed. ^^
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

Virtue Pups~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtue Pups~   Virtue Pups~ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 7:51 pm

I'll probably choose a fur pattern and have it the same for all three but have their eye colors differ. I have eye colors in mind.

Unity - Blue
Duty - Yellow
Destiny - Purple

I think I'll also choose a different stripe pattern for each.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Virtue Pups~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtue Pups~   Virtue Pups~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Virtue Pups~
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next