Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stewie - Here comes another Cyanide XD

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Stewie - Here comes another Cyanide XD Empty
PostSubject: Stewie - Here comes another Cyanide XD   Stewie - Here comes another Cyanide XD I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 11:47 am

Name: Stewie
Personality: EVIL , Menacing , Cruel
Appearance: Black Underbelly, Black coat , Red eyes
Backround - Will add later

Stewie - Here comes another Cyanide XD 63AOD00Z
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Stewie - Here comes another Cyanide XD   Stewie - Here comes another Cyanide XD I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 2:57 pm

Nice Twisted Evil I like his bio picture. He looks so decievingly cute:3 Accepted. Feel free to have him approach when you'd like.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Stewie - Here comes another Cyanide XD   Stewie - Here comes another Cyanide XD I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 3:19 pm

Oh boy, a male version of Cyanide. This shall prove to be interesting, another pup Isis can take interest in. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stewie - Here comes another Cyanide XD   Stewie - Here comes another Cyanide XD I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 3:10 am

Thaat was the whole plan Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Stewie - Here comes another Cyanide XD   Stewie - Here comes another Cyanide XD I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 2:08 pm

NICE XD

I would like to point out that Cyanide and Stewie aren't the only evil pups ever created though... xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stewie - Here comes another Cyanide XD   Stewie - Here comes another Cyanide XD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stewie - Here comes another Cyanide XD
Page 1 of 1