Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twilight Sparkle, Mist's Little Sister

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Twilight Sparkle, Mist's Little Sister Empty
PostSubject: Twilight Sparkle, Mist's Little Sister   Twilight Sparkle, Mist's Little Sister I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 2:17 pm

Name: Twilight Sparkle

Relatives:
Parents:
Melrose (Mother)
Shining Armour (Father)

Littermates:
Mist [Tiny Kats] – LM

Half Sisters:
Fay, Melrose+Unnamed [Tiny Kats] – Eclipse TBC

Half Brothers:
Jade, Melrose+Unnamed [Tiny Kats] – Night TBC

Features: Pale grey coat with creamy white legs, neck and face. Darker grey eye patches with surrounding speckles. Overall thin and malnourished but gaining her condition back.

Personality: Twilight Sparkle is a caring, loving and a high spirited young adult who adores helping anybody in any way she can. She goes out of her way to be like this to cover the dark emotional hole that was created by her mother abandoning her and her brother as infants. Her traits come from her father, who even though he was a rover she regards him higher than the monster Melrose.
She has deep respect and fondness for Jade and Fay and will always do as they say, just like when she was a pup. They have been her role models in life and hopes one day she can settle down and pass on their virtuous traits so no pup will ever have to go through what she has.
With Mist however she is his brighter, playful more active influence and she hopes that the months they have had to spend apart wont have damaged their puphood sibling bond.
Twilight Sparkle has become exceedingly fond of Hyacinth even though she has only known her a few weeks; there is something about the older female’s kindness and maternal glow that she feels drawn too.

History:
*Past History to be decided with Night & Eclipse*

Recently having been separated from her father, Twilight Sparkle wandered the desert as a lone female around the old foraging patch where she knew as a pup.  There was something about the old burrow that she still felt attached too, maybe as it was the last location where she had seen her mother Melrose and her family that she felt drawn to there. Trying her best to survive, one afternoon another lone figure emerged through the grass, a female and none other than her half sister Fay.  Not wanting to be alone, Twilight Sparkle followed Fay hoping that she would lead her to the other members of their family.

Having encountered Jade and Mist on their journey back to the Tiny Kats with Hyacinth, all five of them have been reaccepted back into the group by dominant female Morning Glory and Twilight Sparkle is energetically making herself at home. Life once again feels better than ever: she has a whole new group with newborn pups and caring dominants, Jade, Fay and Mist all safely back reunited even a new ‘sister’ Hyacinth and she is going to shortly become a first time aunt…. How can one little individual contain so much excitement.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Sparkle, Mist's Little Sister   Twilight Sparkle, Mist's Little Sister I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 6:06 pm

Eep. I need a meerkat named Jaller now... xD (Shining Armor and Jaller from Bionicle had the same voice actor and are almost the same, except the latter is a bit edgier concerning impending doom and eternal darkness that threatens the area)

Or not. Ignore me.

I'm not a huge MLP fan but this is cool.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Sparkle, Mist's Little Sister   Twilight Sparkle, Mist's Little Sister I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 2:07 am

^^ No would never ignore you Pancake. I love when voice actors do multiple projects. You are welcome to create any characters you wish and get them involved in our shared family tree ideas.

Shining Armour fit really well the idea that I had for Mist & Twilight's father as a name being a damsel in distress saving knight type of individual. As a tribute to Night I linked the two and named Mist's sister Smile
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Sparkle, Mist's Little Sister   Twilight Sparkle, Mist's Little Sister I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 2:13 am

She sounds so cute. X3

I'm looking forward to playing and developing Fay. ^^
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Sparkle, Mist's Little Sister   Twilight Sparkle, Mist's Little Sister I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 2:14 am

D'aw, I love how she's attached to Hyacinth. They're gonna be best friends no doubt. X3
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Sparkle, Mist's Little Sister   Twilight Sparkle, Mist's Little Sister I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 2:36 pm

Ok. I would love to get linked into the family tree somehow. ^^

I might prefer a pup, depending on how relationships may go, this'll be important to me. I don't wanna give up on this character.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Sparkle, Mist's Little Sister   Twilight Sparkle, Mist's Little Sister I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 2:39 pm

Have a think Pancake, whatever you decide you would like your character to be. Night, Eclipse and I have a thread in the RP talk section about the background history of Fay, Mist & Jade and you are welcome to join us there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Sparkle, Mist's Little Sister   Twilight Sparkle, Mist's Little Sister I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight Sparkle, Mist's Little Sister
Page 1 of 1