Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Va, Bohrok's tiny sister

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

Va, Bohrok's tiny sister Empty
PostSubject: Va, Bohrok's tiny sister   Va, Bohrok's tiny sister I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 2:11 am

Name: Va
Personality: She's very fierce, nosy, and mean. And tiny. She has Bohrok's weirdness and loyalty.
History: Left Shadow Deaths with her parents and two littermates to spread evil.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Va, Bohrok's tiny sister   Va, Bohrok's tiny sister I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 2:28 am

(Aww..Va sounds quite cute...I was trying to get involved by reading the Bionicle page on wikipedia but got very confused with all the different names. But I will persist Smile I'd really like to help out with this plot.

Last edited by little_maybelline on Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Va, Bohrok's tiny sister   Va, Bohrok's tiny sister I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 2:31 am

Yeah... She's as cute as evil gets. XD
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Va, Bohrok's tiny sister   Va, Bohrok's tiny sister I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 2:34 am

(sorry I forgot I was editing and then the website screwed up so sorry kinda a two posts in one)...Bothersome thing Razz
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Va, Bohrok's tiny sister   Va, Bohrok's tiny sister I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 2:35 am

Ahh, I see!

If you wanna help, you are welcome to play Va. ;3
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Va, Bohrok's tiny sister   Va, Bohrok's tiny sister I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 2:39 am

Lol..ok Very Happy *Beams* quite excited
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Va, Bohrok's tiny sister   Va, Bohrok's tiny sister I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Va, Bohrok's tiny sister
Page 1 of 1