Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Characters from Sister Sites-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Characters from Sister Sites- Empty
PostSubject: Characters from Sister Sites-   Characters from Sister Sites- I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 4:07 pm

I was thinking yesterday, and I went back to all the long-dead sister sites. I know Kusuma's don't have much chance of revival, as she's MIA, and Name Pending never really got off the ground and I doubt anyone would have time for MH ether. I'd really love to get it going again... But this is what I plan to do to all those characters from those sites.

Stargazers-

St. Patrick- A rover in the Barking Boys coalition. I actually quite liked him, and as I no longer have a rover, I think I'll bring him here, and when a more permanent addition is brought to the Willows, him and Lucky will probably join up.

Tigerlilly- The DF of the Summit mob. I like to think she's still leading them somewhere- I'll probably turn them into a story mob of mine, even though they weren't originally mine. Shade, her sister, is dead. As for Rust he'll stay in the mob, but if I turn them into a story mob I have plans.

Alona- was the DF of the Zulu mob. I'm not sure what I'll do with her- I really liked her name, but otherwise no. Supernova, Stardust's brother, will go wherever Alona goes.

Adder- The Hydras never got off the ground, so I'm going to say he was killed.

Timmy- He was a cowardly one with only two claws on his front paws- I think I'll bring him to the Pearls on Linklu.

Angels of the Sun-

Wisher- Wisher, as I never really liked him, was a member of the Wileys, has been dispersed.

Bellia- was the DF of the Desert Demons. She is of Thunderheads decent, as she is Stormy's sister, but the group was since lost. I had a cool plot idea for her- she wishes to rebuild the family, and will travel around all active meerkat RPG sites looking for kats with Thunderheads blood before returning to the realm of my story mobs (or we could move them to MH if they get active again)

Yeren- He was the DM of the Crypts. He was an awesome character- I'll be moving him to the Graveyards, as they fit him perfectly.

Ivy- Jackal. Enough said.

Willer- I he was a no good meerkat, and a flake. I'm gonna say his ways caught up with him and he was killed.

Solar- I really liked Solar, but I'm not sure what I'll do with her.

JR- He was actually killed during RP there...

Starshiner- She's Solar's sister (That entire mob has galaxy-themed names) so they'll probably just return to the Magellanics (Magellanic is a galaxy found by the Hubble Deep space craft) which is one of my several story mobs. I'll say Supernova is from there, not sure what to do about Stardust even though they're brothers

Name Pending-

Shadoe- Was a member of the Night Walkers. If I could get the Bones back on Linklu she'd go there, as she is Sally Bones sister, but I'll probably keep them as a story mob I guess..

Holly- was the DF of the Dashers- She'll be dispersed, as Varjack had a mate named Holly who's long since dead.

Tad- A member of the Tulips- He's been dispersed

Hail and Sleet- Members of the Hurricanes- that group never got off the ground and I didn't really like them, they're going to be dispersed.

Black Violet- DF of the Youngers She's going to the Shadow Deaths. She'll fit right in. >D Skipper is gonna go back to the Voyagers, her natal mob, as well as Black Violets. They are Antebellum's siblings, Black Violet her actual littermate

Donut- A member of the Fireflies- I'll actually make them a story mob, but with new meerkats so Donut will be dispersed.

Fireball and Felix- member of the Blazers- Fireball like adopted her, so I'm going to say he died protecting her. Felix would be like ten months now, so I'll probably be bringing her here or the story mob Fireflies because that's where she came from.

Sythe Grim Rillo and Nielli- This duo's going to be accompanying Bellia on her journey to rebuild the Thunderheads, as they're all her sisters as well. But she won't find them until later, as they are currently living in the Rattlesnakes (Varjack's natal family)

Bricky and Finch- members of the Flecks- The two of them have moved to the Voyagers and taken over despite the fact Finch is unrelated but Bricky is also Antebellum's littermate

Samantha- Jackal.

Midnight Holidays-

Eh, I don't know. I'd like to see it get active again.. If not several mobs there will be turned into story mobs. xD
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

Characters from Sister Sites- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters from Sister Sites-   Characters from Sister Sites- I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 5:03 pm

I might be interested... But I still got RotF to worry about.  xD
Back to top Go down

Characters from Sister Sites-
Page 1 of 1