Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kye |Female|

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Taakah

Taakah

Kye |Female| Empty
PostSubject: Kye |Female|   Kye |Female| I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 1:27 pm

Name:
Kye

Appearance:
Kye has a very fuzzy pelt, which is a pale dark brown- but will lighten in time. Her pattern is barely visible but is coming in.

Personality:
Like any other pup, Kye is curious, adventurous, and feisty. She loves to play and she likes company. She's very outgoing and isn't afraid to speak her mind- which can sometimes get her into trouble.

Last edited by Taakah on Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Kye |Female| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kye |Female|   Kye |Female| I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:39 pm

Your bio for the pair should be fine. I'm a bit confused that your plot for her has joining the Comets should this be Midnights where she wants to try and take over from Teetsie? or is it correct that its Jupiter?
Someone might have to check if Nakita has already been used? I don't think it has but might have been a name of a character of Pancake's that came from another site. Kye is fine though.

Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Kye |Female| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kye |Female|   Kye |Female| I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 5:53 pm

If you plan to have her depose Teetsie in the case of her joining the Midnights, it'll only be temporary as Stormy will return to playing her when she returns and would want Teetsie to have her dominance back =P And yes, Pancake has a character named Nakita but she's on another roleplay site. She's a Shadow Death that's deceased and played in the spirits section of the roleplay, so I don't think it would matter if the name is used here.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

Kye |Female| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kye |Female|   Kye |Female| I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 6:25 pm

@Little_Maybelline- I meant the Midnights xD I'll change that ASAP.

@YoshKatGirl- If that's okay, then yes, she may take over leadership for a little bit.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Kye |Female| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kye |Female|   Kye |Female| I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 6:26 pm

You'll have to get Night's permission since she's temporarily playing Teetsie.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

Kye |Female| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kye |Female|   Kye |Female| I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 6:28 pm

'Kay, that's fine- I'll ask her. And so... Nakiita will just sort of... Join then take over? I'm... xD
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Kye |Female| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kye |Female|   Kye |Female| I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 6:30 pm

I dunno. You'll have to talk that over with Night on how she'll take leadership XP
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

Kye |Female| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kye |Female|   Kye |Female| I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 5:55 pm

I've removed Nakiita from the bio pair and so its just Kye's application now. And-

*Updated* !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kye |Female| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kye |Female|   Kye |Female| I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kye |Female|
Page 1 of 1