Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Akita |Female|

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Taakah

Taakah

Akita |Female| Empty
PostSubject: Akita |Female|   Akita |Female| I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 4:56 pm

Name:
Akita

Description:
As she ages, Akita's pelt becomes noticeably golden. Her dark brown markings add an interesting accent, and her white under parts tone it up. (Under parts as in belly, chest, etc.. LOL)

Personality:
Akita is a sweetheart, through and through. She's compassionate, loyal, kind, and loving- the perfect mob mate. She's all about fun and games, talking to others, and making friends. Though when her mobmates are in trouble this cute little 'kat can transform into a vicious animal, in which she should probably be avoided when angry or irritated.

Last edited by Taakah on Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

Akita |Female| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akita |Female|   Akita |Female| I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 5:00 pm

She sounds adorable. :3
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

Akita |Female| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akita |Female|   Akita |Female| I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 5:01 pm

Thanks! Razz
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Akita |Female| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akita |Female|   Akita |Female| I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 5:03 pm

Accepted. Feel free to introduce her.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

Akita |Female| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akita |Female|   Akita |Female| I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 5:05 pm

Alright thanks~

Last edited by Taakah on Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

Akita |Female| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akita |Female|   Akita |Female| I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:50 pm

She sounds a LOT like my character Akina when I first introduced her to the Oreos. What a coincidence! XD
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
Taakah

Taakah

Akita |Female| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akita |Female|   Akita |Female| I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 7:17 pm

Yeah- No copying intended! I had no idea you had an Akina, lol! I'm sorry xD

Last edited by Taakah on Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Akita |Female| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akita |Female|   Akita |Female| I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:16 pm

You have a wolf charrie named Kal? Oooh that reminds me. One of my story mob meerkats is named Calsipher. Though I never called him Cal for short lol
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

Akita |Female| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akita |Female|   Akita |Female| I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:00 pm

Taakah wrote:
i know, its scaring me because i have Akita and Kaz on a wolf rp, but you happen to have akina and someone else has kal Mad lol

Lol, Akina also has two brothers named Akida and Akira, and a sister named Akila. I think I consitered the name Akita for a sibling, but it wasn't Swahili like the others.

I've had Akina around since very early on in the rp. Since around January of last year. What amazes me is that she has only aged four months in that time. XD
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
Taakah

Taakah

Akita |Female| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akita |Female|   Akita |Female| I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 2:44 pm

@Yosh: No lol, his name was Kaz, but Kal sounded close to Kaz. I edited that post because I sounded like a total idiot :s But that's a cool name lol~

@Kusuma: Holy cow lol, that's cool xD But that's true, I like african names as well~ And LOL nice, gotta love the slow aging Very Happy

And *Updated* !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Akita |Female| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akita |Female|   Akita |Female| I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akita |Female|
Page 1 of 1