Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Missy and Hayley's Pups

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

Missy and Hayley's Pups Empty
PostSubject: Missy and Hayley's Pups   Missy and Hayley's Pups I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:18 am

Missy Peppers X Tofu Villains
1. Edana, female (Stormy)
2. Livi, female (Pancake)
3. Fezzik, male (Kusuma)

Hayley Peppers X Prince Little Glories
1. Zelda, female (LM)
2. Link, male (Night)

Last edited by Pancake on Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Missy and Hayley's Pups   Missy and Hayley's Pups I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 4:01 am

Could I have a pup in Missy's litter? A female named Eliza. :3
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Missy and Hayley's Pups   Missy and Hayley's Pups I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 4:09 am

I would like a pup if possible I think from Missy's litter. What was Tofu like as I would like to think about inherited traits and markings? Pup will likely be male I'll check my name lists.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Missy and Hayley's Pups   Missy and Hayley's Pups I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 11:18 am

Actually, I want to name my pup Edana. It means "fiery, tiny flame"
And it suits the Fireballs better. :3
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Missy and Hayley's Pups   Missy and Hayley's Pups I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 11:59 am

May I have a pup in Missy's litter and name him Fezzik?
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Missy and Hayley's Pups   Missy and Hayley's Pups I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 12:35 pm

Huh, didn't think they would be that popular... Added a fourth pup for myself but will delete it should I change my mind...

Lol, poor Hayley...
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Missy and Hayley's Pups   Missy and Hayley's Pups I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 12:49 pm

If you only want them to be kept to three I'll swap for one in the other litter. I don't really mind. Smile
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Missy and Hayley's Pups   Missy and Hayley's Pups I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 12:55 pm

I would appreciate that.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Missy and Hayley's Pups   Missy and Hayley's Pups I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 1:06 pm

Sure, not a problem Pancake. I'll swap to one in Hayley's litter. As we are keeping a fire theme to the group mine will now be female named Seraphina which means 'burning fire'.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Missy and Hayley's Pups   Missy and Hayley's Pups I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 1:22 pm

Livi will be the name of Missy's last pup... I'm the only one not following themes xD
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Missy and Hayley's Pups   Missy and Hayley's Pups I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 1:31 pm

Oh if you aren't following the theme then I'll call her Zelda and drop a name from my reserved list. I didn't want to be the only one to break the pattern ><
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Missy and Hayley's Pups   Missy and Hayley's Pups I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 4:04 pm

I was considering Seraphina. :3

Hey Pan, here's a list of some other flame themed names if you see one you like :3

Enya (Little fire)
Tana (Fire goddess)
Nuria (God's fire)
Celosia (Burning)
Adara (Fire)
Fiametta (Little fiery one)
Neicia (Fiery and passionate)
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Missy and Hayley's Pups   Missy and Hayley's Pups I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 5:44 pm

Problem is I have a fire-themed mob too, with about 30 unnamed characters, and I'm afraid I might get them confused.  ^^' But we'll see.

I like the names Stormy but idk... I am wary of creating new characters at times like these...
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Missy and Hayley's Pups   Missy and Hayley's Pups I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 8:17 pm

Understandable. It doesn't have to be just for you! It could be for anyone really who wants a fire themed name.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Missy and Hayley's Pups   Missy and Hayley's Pups I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 10:33 pm

I do need fire names though... It bothers me, all these dead/dispersed/ect meerkats without names... o.o

Hayley's pup is the last one.  ^^
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Missy and Hayley's Pups   Missy and Hayley's Pups I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:14 am

I'll adopt the last pup Pan. :3

And to keep up with the theme I see LM doing, mine will be a male named... *Drum rolls.* Link~ X3
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Missy and Hayley's Pups   Missy and Hayley's Pups I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:29 am

You have a Link on Linklu though, don't you? xD
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Missy and Hayley's Pups   Missy and Hayley's Pups I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:52 am

...Yeah, and? XD

He's barely played so I haven't gotten to really develop him. ^^;
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Missy and Hayley's Pups   Missy and Hayley's Pups I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 4:17 am

Eeeee Squee!!!!! <3 Awesome choice Night!! ^^ Very excited to play them together.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Missy and Hayley's Pups   Missy and Hayley's Pups I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 5:55 pm

little_maybelline wrote:
Eeeee Squee!!!!! <3 Awesome choice Night!! ^^ Very excited to play them together.

Same here LM. X3 And probably true to who he's named after, I can picture he'll be very protective of his sister. X3
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Missy and Hayley's Pups   Missy and Hayley's Pups I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 4:22 am

Aww yey ^^ I hoped he'd be a courageous, protective and a handsome little kat.
I think Zelda is going to be similar; a strong willed, independent little lady who will love her family. She will love to learn to be wise in the future and will follow her brother everywhere even if she becomes a hindrance. Might occasionally want to be spoilt like a Princess.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Missy and Hayley's Pups   Missy and Hayley's Pups I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 4:54 pm

little_maybelline wrote:
Aww yey ^^ I hoped he'd be a courageous, protective and a handsome little kat.
I think Zelda is going to be similar; a strong willed, independent little lady who will love her family. She will love to learn to be wise in the future and will follow her brother everywhere even if she becomes a hindrance. Might occasionally want to be spoilt like a Princess.

I'm sure he will. X3 And yay, they're gonna be the coolest sibs ever~ (XD)

Also, since I DO also have a Link on Linklu, I decided to change his name to Linkara, so there won't be any confusion between the two.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Missy and Hayley's Pups   Missy and Hayley's Pups I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 2:17 am

I think they are going to be great, I will work on getting the site updates done and then will get the new day threads going for Skittles and Fireballs so they start attracting characters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Missy and Hayley's Pups   Missy and Hayley's Pups I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Missy and Hayley's Pups
Page 1 of 1