Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Official Litter Topic~

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Official Litter Topic~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Litter Topic~   Official Litter Topic~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 10:17 am

^^ Joey loves all his children, but he seems to make a special bond with one in every litter and she'll probably be the one for this litter, if you don't mind!

If Stormy's remaining two are not adopted, even though they're children of Makuta so I don't know how I could pass it off as her not seeing them as worthy Reapers (besides the fact Stormy's criminally insane) she'll end up killing them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Litter Topic~   Official Litter Topic~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:46 am

Yes!!!!I would love for them to have a good relationship.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Official Litter Topic~   Official Litter Topic~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 12:07 pm

Is it possible I could adopted one of Tosca's pups in Zippers?
a female named Scout if all is ok?
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Official Litter Topic~   Official Litter Topic~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 2:09 pm

I'll give the Reapers a shot, been meaning to, just haven't gotten around to it. If possible, I'll take the remaining pups from Stormy's litter~ If not, then just one. XD

And that sounds so sweet with Joey and Alake. X3 I always saw Starburst loves all her children equally. ^^

So glad to see these pups are getting adopted. <3
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Official Litter Topic~   Official Litter Topic~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 2:11 pm

You can have them Night! (: gender and name por favor?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Official Litter Topic~   Official Litter Topic~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 2:18 pm

I need to find ways to use Peppermint.  X3

Ok... So... *does calculations* One of Tosca's pups, the one that's kidnapped, is left and one of Starburst's is left.  Yay~
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Official Litter Topic~   Official Litter Topic~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 2:20 pm

Sure thing Stormy~

Both will be males. Hm, 'cause I'm such a nerd... I'll name them Sora and Riku. Yay KH refs~ <3
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Official Litter Topic~   Official Litter Topic~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 2:38 pm

KH <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Litter Topic~   Official Litter Topic~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 4:52 pm

KH!<3
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Official Litter Topic~   Official Litter Topic~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 12:47 pm

Yes, KH~

And since no one else is taking it... I'll adopt Starburst's last pup. Time for another KH ref, it'll be a female named Kairi~ X3

I'll also take the remaining pup in TocsaxLuigi's litter. X3 It'll be a female named Dream~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Litter Topic~   Official Litter Topic~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Litter Topic~
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2