Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Official Litter Topic~

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

Official Litter Topic~ Empty
PostSubject: Official Litter Topic~   Official Litter Topic~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 4:53 pm

Because we need one.  c:

Right now I'm just gonna add the pups.  lD We can have a seperate one for basic adoptions, which I'll add later.

If you already asked for a pup, please do let me know again here so I don't have to hunt you down.  :3

MIDNIGHTS
TeetsieXBahrag/Wilson (ask Stormy)
1. Pulse [female] -Pancake *Bahrag*
2. Precarious Situation ~ [female] -Yosh *Wilson*
3. Dakota [female] -Poops *Bahrag*
4. J-Dog [male] -Stormy *Wilson*

ZIPPERS
ToscaXLuigi (ask who???)
1. Scooter [male] -Pancake
2. Pretzel [female] -Pancake
3. Scout [female] -LM
4. Dream [female] - Night

OREOS
StarburstXJoey (ask Night)
1. Peppermint [male] -Pancake
2. Alake [female] -Keke
3. Kairi [female] - Night

REAPERS
StormyXMakuta (ask Stormy)
1. Mercury [female] -Pancake
2. Soviet [male] -Stormy
3. Torque [male] -Poops
4. Sora [male] -Night
5. Riku [male] -Night

JUMAAS
AliyaXDuke (ask Night)
1. McCormick [male] -Pancake
2. Celia [female] -Night
3. Zethius [male] -Onikashi

PHANTOMS
CyanXCasper (ask Pancake)
1. Jack Frost [male] -Pancake
2. Venine [female] -Poops
3. Maxis [male] -Night

Last edited by Pancake on Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:15 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Official Litter Topic~   Official Litter Topic~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 5:07 pm

Stormy, I would like to adopt one of Teetsie's pups, a female named Pulse.  I'd like her to be one of Bahrag's pups for my own simplicity.  I would also like to adopt one of Stormy's pups, a female named Mercury.  

There are a couple other litters I'm interested in but we need to know the numbers first...
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Official Litter Topic~   Official Litter Topic~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 5:10 pm

I'll say there are 3 pups for StarburstxJoey's litter, and the same for AliyaxDuke's litter. Not too big, nor too small. :3
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Official Litter Topic~   Official Litter Topic~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 5:12 pm

Even though I posted this in the Midnights, I'm gonna post here as well. =P I'd like to adopt one of Teetsie's pups. I just thought of a name for her, yes the pup will be female. X3 Her name will be Precarious Situation, derived from getting herself in precarious situations when she's older. CX
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Official Litter Topic~   Official Litter Topic~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 5:46 pm

Nini, I'm adopting one of Starburst's pups, a male named Peppermint... And one of Aliya's pups, a male, unsure of the name though.

I want one of Tosca's but... That's difficult.  :/ I could adopt Tosca then be in charge of the litter... Or something.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Official Litter Topic~   Official Litter Topic~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 6:28 pm

Okie dokie Pan~
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Official Litter Topic~   Official Litter Topic~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:58 pm

For Makuta and Stormy's litter, I'll take a male pup named Soviet, as I plan to kill off Karlyn in Stormy;s upcoming test... >D

As for Cyan and Casper's, I don't think I'll take a pup this time around.

In Teetsie's, a male named J-Dog after one of my favorite band's members. That's all I'll be adopting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Litter Topic~   Official Litter Topic~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 3:13 pm

Just noticed the pups that need adopting, I would love to adopt one of Teetsie's pups, and name her Dakota. Her father will be Bahrag if nobody minds.

For Makuta and Stormy's litter I will take an boy, and name him Torque.

Then for Cyan and Casper I will take an female with the name of Venine =)
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Official Litter Topic~   Official Litter Topic~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 4:58 pm

To everyone who asked of me to adopt a pup, it's all okay! And Pancake, why are some of the pups listed as females in Teetsie's litter?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Official Litter Topic~   Official Litter Topic~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 5:03 pm

You said they were all female... At least I thought you did, LOL

Teetsie's pups are adopted out now.

I'm gonna say that Tosca had 4 pups... I want one killed off for a plot, possibly... We'll see.  Would like someone else to play it.  I'm gonna adopt Tosca.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Official Litter Topic~   Official Litter Topic~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 5:59 pm

I did? I do not recall this... if I did, It was an accident. If you want a male pup, it's okay. J-Dog's supposed to be male. Razz
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Official Litter Topic~   Official Litter Topic~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 6:01 pm

Oh, lol.  Ok.  I may rethink my pup, but I may not.  

My pup will have spiky, greasy fur like her aunt Pinprick.  X3
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Official Litter Topic~   Official Litter Topic~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 7:49 pm

Since I intend to move Dellie to the Linklus, I'll adopt one of AliyaxDuke's pups, it'll be a female named Celia~

And I'll adopt the final pup from CyanxCasper's litter if possible, it'll be a male named Maxis, AKA Max for short.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Official Litter Topic~   Official Litter Topic~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 7:55 pm

Alright... I've adopted two of Tosca's pups, leaving two up for adoption... Unless a third person may decide that they want it...

Cyan's are all adopted.  :]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Litter Topic~   Official Litter Topic~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 8:05 pm

Since I'm new, I guess I need a character to roll with, .o.

Night, mind if I have the spot on Aliya X Duke? c: 
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Official Litter Topic~   Official Litter Topic~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 10:17 pm

By all means, go right ahead~ :3
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Official Litter Topic~   Official Litter Topic~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:38 pm

I need a name and gender.

Otherwise, the pups in Aliya's litter is taken.

There are still two pups in Tosca and Stormy's litter... One of Tosca's pups will be kidnapped.  The other she will grow extremely close to.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Official Litter Topic~   Official Litter Topic~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 4:03 am

I'm going to consider adopting one of Tosca's pups in Zippers, ideally the one that gets left behind if that's ok if Onikashi doesn't want to take it.
Fiero might not make it back to the group for a while if he's abducted to Phantoms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Litter Topic~   Official Litter Topic~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 11:40 am

Alright, name and gender, you say?

Zethius, Male. There, darling c:
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Official Litter Topic~   Official Litter Topic~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 1:19 pm

Ah, before I forget, I should tell you a few things Onikashi, about the litter you're adopting the final pup from:

While pregnant, Aliya, the mother, was bitten on the stomach by a rivaling mob's dominant female, Teetsie, who is the DF of the Midnight mob. As a result, most of the litter was stillborn. However, three pups just barely survived, let alone survive being born.

So its likely the surviving pups will suffer some handicaps that'll affect 'em somehow.

I think Pan has hers planned to be slightly weaker than most... Mine intends to have minor brain damage, not life threatening but it'll effect her in some ways... And I guess you can make up whatever you want yours to have, or heck, make him be the lucky one who hasn't been affected in any way.

Just thought I outta give you the backstory on this litter and how things worked. It was apart of the original owner of Aliya, Meerkats's, plot, though she's long gone and I've adopted Aliya utterly, but we carried on her plot, so, beyond this, anything else is free game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Litter Topic~   Official Litter Topic~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 4:54 pm

Hmm, that plot really sounds very interesting indeed. Zethius might probably look healthy, but he might suffer breathing problems, since his lungs were damaged. (They will only happen during plots, though, so it won't cause any drama during the roleplay)

Thank you for bringing that information up, Night ^^
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Official Litter Topic~   Official Litter Topic~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 5:13 pm

There we go, all of Aliya's pups are taken~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Litter Topic~   Official Litter Topic~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 8:42 pm

Can I have one of starburts's pups!
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Official Litter Topic~   Official Litter Topic~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 1:26 am

Anytime Onikashi~

And yes you may Keke~ ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Litter Topic~   Official Litter Topic~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 7:46 am

YAY! X3

Name: Alake (Ah-la-key, yeah weird pronounciation) Means one to be cuddled in African

Appearance: Covered in vanilla,the tip of her tail and her paws are dipped in a dark chocolate. The eye circles that surround her light brown orbs are of a normal looking brown, not to dark,and not to light. Though the eye circles are shaped in such a way,to make her eys look like cat eyes.
(I didn't find a description of the parents so I based her on the normal meerkats,but my charries always have weird eye circles.Kara's is feathered, Kratos has a line cuting through,and now hopefully Alake will have cat eyes. Meow)

Personality: Will be developed as she is played

Official Litter Topic~ Sin_ta10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Litter Topic~   Official Litter Topic~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Litter Topic~
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next