Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Adopt a Stormy! (characters I no longer want)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Adopt a Stormy! (characters I no longer want) Empty
PostSubject: Adopt a Stormy! (characters I no longer want)   Adopt a Stormy! (characters I no longer want) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 9:43 pm

Emerald- Pup in the Tiny Kats- Personality- shy, caring, has emerald sparkling eyes, often second guesses self ADOPTED BY NIGHT
Sherri- Pup in Tiny Kats- I never ever developed this character. She is a blank slate for whoever wants her.
Blazer- Pup in Tiny Kats- Same as Sherri
Cassidy Pup in Midnights- Cassidy is a dark soul, but is rather deceiving and flirtatious.
Agnah Pup in Midnights- Is actually a kind kat, but hides it due to fear of her mother and general group attitude ADOPTED BY NIGHT
Jay I think he's like six months?- Zippers- I don't remember what personality he had. Take it as a blank slate ADOPTED BY PANCAKE
Rabscuttle- Pup in Zippers- same as Jay
History- I don't even know what group she's in. I never even played her.
Tamiya Adult female in Jumaa, sister to Kamaria- bold, hot headed, out going, yet loyal, has an odd love for pups ADOPTED BY PANCAKE
Dellie Pup in Jumaa- Blank slate here again, ADOPTED BY NIGHT
Navy Blu Pup in Phantoms- She's hot headed, fierce, but isn't exactly evil. (Like her dad)
Fang Pup in Reapers- Fang's a little brat. She's also a feisty one.
Zola- Adult female in the Reapers- The one kind kat of the Reapers- Stormy's sister. Has a motherly nature to her. ADOPTED BY PANCAKE
Shasta Adult female in Reapers- Shasta is exactly like her child, Fang, but she is also rude.
Mala- I think she's Reapers? Blank slate.

Please adopt these guys out.

Last edited by StormyMeerkat on Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Adopt a Stormy! (characters I no longer want)   Adopt a Stormy! (characters I no longer want) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 6:33 pm

I'll adopt Angah from the Midnights, since I'm only playing Sockdolager, whom I've adopted completely, I don't think Kusuna is coming back. Asuka had been moved to Linklus.

I'll adopt Dellie if possible, and move her to the Linklus in the future so she can be reunited with her family there.

And I'll adopt Emerald from the Tiny Kats, might move her to the Comets at some point too.

And that's all I want. :3
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Adopt a Stormy! (characters I no longer want)   Adopt a Stormy! (characters I no longer want) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 6:46 pm

History is in the Oreos... She has a personality already, I know you've played her but I understand.  She's littermate to Unity, Duty, and Destiny...

I don't think I can adopt any of these honestly but good luck.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Adopt a Stormy! (characters I no longer want)   Adopt a Stormy! (characters I no longer want) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 10:22 pm

Oh, what the heck. Why not?

Zola, Tamiya, and maybe Sherri.

If that's ok lol
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Adopt a Stormy! (characters I no longer want)   Adopt a Stormy! (characters I no longer want) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 5:12 pm

Hmm... Could you maybe give me Navy Blu's info, please? :3

I decided not to adopt Sherri.  Can't figure out anything for her.  ^^'

I will adopt Jay though.  ^^
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Adopt a Stormy! (characters I no longer want)   Adopt a Stormy! (characters I no longer want) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 5:56 pm

I don't remember anything about her! I think she's supposed to be a little Casper, but I can't remember.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Adopt a Stormy! (characters I no longer want)   Adopt a Stormy! (characters I no longer want) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 6:02 pm

I'll figure something out, hehe.

But I did realize something, she's actually one of Snowstorm's pups, lol... Interesting.  X3
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Adopt a Stormy! (characters I no longer want)   Adopt a Stormy! (characters I no longer want) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 7:51 am

I think I might adopted Blazer and keep him in Comets and maybe introduce a new character there as well so I can disperse Jet & Sanders shortly to head towards Linklu. They have to find Topaz.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Adopt a Stormy! (characters I no longer want)   Adopt a Stormy! (characters I no longer want) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 2:32 pm

Could I adopt Sherri, History and Navy Blu? Smile
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Adopt a Stormy! (characters I no longer want)   Adopt a Stormy! (characters I no longer want) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 7:18 pm

As for Sherri and History, yes, but I can't remember if Pancake adopted Navy Blu or Sauda... let me check, but if she didn't then yes you can have her! (Sherri is roughly 2 months and 13 days I think... Not sure)

And yes, you can have Blazer Maybelline. ^^
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Adopt a Stormy! (characters I no longer want)   Adopt a Stormy! (characters I no longer want) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 2:30 pm

Okay, thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Adopt a Stormy! (characters I no longer want)   Adopt a Stormy! (characters I no longer want) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 10:20 pm

I'm only going to play Navy Blu if someone plays Sauda.
Eclipse can take one and I take the other~
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Adopt a Stormy! (characters I no longer want)   Adopt a Stormy! (characters I no longer want) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 4:54 pm

...Um.  xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adopt a Stormy! (characters I no longer want)   Adopt a Stormy! (characters I no longer want) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adopt a Stormy! (characters I no longer want)
Page 1 of 1