Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stormy x Gunthram

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Stormy x Gunthram Empty
PostSubject: Stormy x Gunthram   Stormy x Gunthram I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 11:16 am

So, the reason I didn't post a thread for the litter last time was Stormy lost it. So here's  thread for the one she's currently carrying, and well be having.

1. reserved (Takaah)
2. Synnelle [female] (Stormy)

Last edited by StormyMeerkat on Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Stormy x Gunthram Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormy x Gunthram   Stormy x Gunthram I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 1:18 pm

I don't want to adopt a pup, but I would like to name em =)
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Stormy x Gunthram Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormy x Gunthram   Stormy x Gunthram I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 1:23 pm

We usually leave naming to those who adopt a pup, but we could work something out... Hmm..
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

Stormy x Gunthram Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormy x Gunthram   Stormy x Gunthram I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 2:39 pm

Thank you!(: And oh.. I had a name in mind for mine, so... well, whatever works.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Stormy x Gunthram Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormy x Gunthram   Stormy x Gunthram I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 2:40 pm

What's the name?

What Poops might have meant is have the characters name the pups after their birth, but it was the names given by the owners... Not sure, but I still want to hear it. We'll work it out somehow.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

Stormy x Gunthram Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormy x Gunthram   Stormy x Gunthram I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 2:42 pm

Staying out of this.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

Stormy x Gunthram Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormy x Gunthram   Stormy x Gunthram I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 3:57 pm

That's true. And LOL Pancake. The name was Kainzor, but I might change it, it depends.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Stormy x Gunthram Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormy x Gunthram   Stormy x Gunthram I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 4:04 pm

I like that though.

Poops, all K names maybe? You could make a list of names, and members could pick from them... I'm trying to make it fair for everyone. xP
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

Stormy x Gunthram Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormy x Gunthram   Stormy x Gunthram I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 4:05 pm

How is that funny? o.o
Back to top Go down

Stormy x Gunthram Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormy x Gunthram   Stormy x Gunthram I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 11:42 am

Don't dig the all K names thing, but here is a list of names:

Hannibal
Eridan
Shuuja
Delos
Montezuma
Banshee
Iris
Fina
Vigale
Augustus
Rot
Aztec
Synnelle
Alucard
Bastien
Beelzebub
Porsche
Pyrox
Mars
Supra
Destan
Etienne
Nutmeg
Zogarath
Astrixion
Sinistris
Terranova
Torrent
Storm
Typhoon
Pulse
Jengor
Torque
Vega
Rhode
Tyrannus
Bathory
Slake
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Stormy x Gunthram Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormy x Gunthram   Stormy x Gunthram I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 12:50 pm

Torrent, Pulse, Banshee, Nutmeg(?) and Torque I think have already been used on the site you may have to ask the original owners of the characters if the old ones have been dispersed. I think the rest are fine.

Last edited by little_maybelline on Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

Stormy x Gunthram Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormy x Gunthram   Stormy x Gunthram I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 2:13 pm

Ooh, love those names... I may want one~
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Stormy x Gunthram Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormy x Gunthram   Stormy x Gunthram I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 3:50 pm

Poops, you already have a pup named Torque. xP

I was trying to convince myself to hold off adopting a pup this time because I don't want to get overrun in the Reapers but I fell in love with the name Synnelle so I can't help myself. x3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stormy x Gunthram Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormy x Gunthram   Stormy x Gunthram I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stormy x Gunthram
Page 1 of 1