Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking to adopt a dominant pairs' pup

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Taakah

Taakah

Looking to adopt a dominant pairs' pup Empty
PostSubject: Looking to adopt a dominant pairs' pup   Looking to adopt a dominant pairs' pup I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 3:28 pm

Title says it all- I believe Stormy and Gutram are going to have a litter, correct? If so, i'd really like one of those, but I won't be picky xD Just let me know if there's a pup available from a dominant pair please!~
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Looking to adopt a dominant pairs' pup   Looking to adopt a dominant pairs' pup I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 4:25 pm

Actually, there is a single pup from AliyaxDuke's litter who was adopted but the creator is gone so if you want... you can adopt that pup. Smile

Also, this litter, while in Aliya's womb, were damaged when Teetsie bit Aliya's stomach. So, all but three pups were stillborn, and the current living ones have side effects. For example, mine, Celia, is set to have minor brain damage. Pan, depending if she keeps hers, was gonna be weaker than the rest. Guess if she drops the pup, we can either say he dies (Since I think Pan also intended for him to be the runt) or someone else can adopt him.

Anyhow... The pup, named Zethius by his creator, is up for grabs if you still want a dominant's pup. X3 He's from the Jumaa in case if you don't remember.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Looking to adopt a dominant pairs' pup   Looking to adopt a dominant pairs' pup I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 5:42 pm

Opps, darn, I was supposed to post a thread for their pups. I'll reserve one for you if you like.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Looking to adopt a dominant pairs' pup   Looking to adopt a dominant pairs' pup I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 5:45 pm

Pardon the double post, but there is one pup left in Skittles DF Marissa's litter.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Looking to adopt a dominant pairs' pup   Looking to adopt a dominant pairs' pup I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 5:49 pm

@Night; Hmm.. I'm not sure, I might, but I'm not looking to play one with a health issue just yet xD I had something in mind for later Wink

@Stormy: That's fine, we all forget sometimes- But yes please, That'd be wonderful Razz And hmm.. I think I will later, I do want a meerkat in the Skittles mob, but like the health issue meerkat, not just yet
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Looking to adopt a dominant pairs' pup   Looking to adopt a dominant pairs' pup I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 7:06 pm

He actually was originally gonna be the lucky one and not be damaged in any way, but its fine. I was just offering. May as well just say at this point, Celia is the only survivor then...
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Looking to adopt a dominant pairs' pup   Looking to adopt a dominant pairs' pup I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 7:36 pm

Gah, I don't have that many Jumaa characters anyways. Taakah, if you still don't want the pup I'll take it and name her Daniella. ><
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Looking to adopt a dominant pairs' pup   Looking to adopt a dominant pairs' pup I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 7:56 pm

StormyMeerkat wrote:
Gah, I don't have that many Jumaa characters anyways. Taakah, if you still don't want the pup I'll take it and name her Daniella. ><
Go right ahead Stormy. :3 So changing the pup to a female huh? That's fine too. X3
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Looking to adopt a dominant pairs' pup   Looking to adopt a dominant pairs' pup I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 3:57 am

That's fine, glad someone is going to play her xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking to adopt a dominant pairs' pup   Looking to adopt a dominant pairs' pup I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking to adopt a dominant pairs' pup
Page 1 of 1