Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tough Love

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tough Love Empty
PostSubject: Tough Love   Tough Love I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 2:01 pm

Have you ever REALLY loved someone, or liked someone so much that you think you love them? I think we all have. I like this guy at my school, 3 years older than me. The scary thing is that I've liked him for 4 years. And I haven't been able to really get him out of my mind. I don't think it will work out for us, it doesn't seem like it now. But that's not gonna keep me from being hurt. It's an obsession, and I honestly don't know what to do. His locker is close to mine, we occassionaly talk, but that's really all. It will probably be nothing more. But say there may be a chance, what should I do? I just need advice. Sometimes things happen, and I'll post whatever does come up, but I'm just in a shadow of lost hope right now.
Back to top Go down

Tough Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tough Love   Tough Love I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 4:31 pm

He hasn't been at school lately...and I can never seem to get him alone so I can talk without other people interfering. This may seem cheesy, but it really takes alot of energy and thought from my life. Sometimes I feel like I'm going crazy, words of comfort, anyone?
Back to top Go down

Tough Love
Page 1 of 1