Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Update please?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Update please? Empty
PostSubject: Update please?   Update please? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 8:38 pm

Hey guys,I've been away for a couple of days, can I get a fill in on all the groups I have charries in?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

Update please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update please?   Update please? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 8:45 pm

I'm working on the group summaries, but idk how soon I'll have that done for you...
Back to top Go down

Update please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update please?   Update please? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 8:46 pm

Eh, It's fine Pancake, I think I'm ok for now.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Update please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update please?   Update please? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 8:47 pm

Welcome back Tosca Smile That's ok. You haven't missed much. The groups have just surfaced from their burrows. The Willows have just left to go foraging and they're being stalked by a rover named Unk, while another rover named Midnight awaits their arrival at their foraging destination. In the Reapers, Makuta mated with Stormy. That's the only interesting event that's happened so far.

It's fine Pancake. Take your time Smile
Back to top Go down

Update please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update please?   Update please? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 8:47 pm

Thanks Yoshkat, ah sounds good.

I'm caught up now anyway.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Update please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update please?   Update please? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 8:50 pm

You're welcome Smile And ok :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Update please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update please?   Update please? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Update please?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: General :: General Talk-
Jump to: