Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pup Adoptions

Go down 
+2
Pancake
little_maybelline
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

Pup Adoptions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pup Adoptions   Pup Adoptions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 3:41 pm

Could I have Kamaria's other pup as well then? If no one else wants it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pup Adoptions   Pup Adoptions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 3:51 pm

Wait never mind i just had this idea....Guys get ready for the first pimp Meerkat!
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Pup Adoptions   Pup Adoptions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 3:57 pm

Eh, ok then... :/

Pimp?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Pup Adoptions   Pup Adoptions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 4:00 pm

A pimp meerkat? o.0 That sounds kinda wrong XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pup Adoptions   Pup Adoptions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 4:06 pm

Yes pimp he is going to have the serious, lazy looking face his fur is going to be kind of like a pimp jacket. He will have a Short Temper and easily gets angry because of some Meerkats having bad table manners. He will also have an italian accent he is a Mafia man. But i really don't want to play him but have him have the personality. Pancacke if you think is is best for the plot for you to adopt him go ahead.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Pup Adoptions   Pup Adoptions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 4:17 pm

I wanted to play the pup, but I had different ideas... Is that ok? I had clear ideas in my head. >.<

I'd really appreciate it if you'd let me...
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Pup Adoptions   Pup Adoptions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 4:21 pm

Stormy's pups are 14 days old. Kamaria's are 4 days.

Will the personality be realistic for a meerkat? They kinda all forage the same and pull things out of the sand for table manners unless he has a dislike for over greedy individuals or ones that don't listen to the begging calls of younger pups.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Pup Adoptions   Pup Adoptions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 4:23 pm

I'd really like to adopt the pup and put my own ideas into it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pup Adoptions   Pup Adoptions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 4:27 pm

K go Ahead Pancacke....oh and guys you should not be posting here GO! roleplay!!!
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Pup Adoptions   Pup Adoptions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 4:30 pm

Ok.

Both of Kamaria's pups I'm playing will be females... One will be kidnapped... I'm working on the names, personalities are forming.

If someone else wants the pup, let me know, I don't want to seem greedy, I just have ideas here... I'm just adopting it in case no one else does...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pup Adoptions   Pup Adoptions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 6:41 pm

I named the pup from zola hidden
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Pup Adoptions   Pup Adoptions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 7:22 am

I've adopted Buckeye's other pup so it can be integrated with the rest of the group. If anyone does want it though feel free to let me know.

Personalities:
Pippin is bold, outgoing, impish and rather noisy. An attention seeking little individual who will have a habit for constantly calling unless someone has noticed him.

Merry is shy, slow to trust and sensitive. A very quiet individual that woud rather hide away from trouble than confront it.

They are based on my guinea pigs X3
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Pup Adoptions   Pup Adoptions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 9:40 am

Awww ^.^ They sound adorable :3
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Pup Adoptions   Pup Adoptions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 5:25 pm

I'm naming one of Kamaria's pups Dipstick, after a rat I had. :3 The other... I'm still working on.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Pup Adoptions   Pup Adoptions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 7:49 pm

Ok. I decided not to play the other pup of Kamaria... So, yeah, there we go.
Back to top Go down
Darkchu

Darkchu

PostSubject: Re: Pup Adoptions   Pup Adoptions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 11:46 am

I'm going to play as Stormy's pup in the Reapers

I'll call her Anyang. She is fairly mischievous and loves discovering new things. She can also be fairly fierce

And if it's ok with Pancake, I'll play as Kamaria's other pup

I'll name him Backstaff (in order to complement Dipstick's name). I"m still determining the personality but he'll be close to his sister....
Back to top Go down
http://elec-1.deviantart.com/
Darkchu

Darkchu

PostSubject: Re: Pup Adoptions   Pup Adoptions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 11:58 am

Oh and which one is the older one? Anyang or Backstaff (if Pancake definitely isn't adopting)? One is four days and which is 14 days so which is which?

I'm just making sure I know how to portray them as one is still blind and has its ears closed.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Pup Adoptions   Pup Adoptions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 12:06 pm

Anyang is the younger. She could be in the burrow with her cousins from Zola's litter but her littermates were pupnapped by Cyan of the Phantoms during a burrow raid.
Back to top Go down
Darkchu

Darkchu

PostSubject: Re: Pup Adoptions   Pup Adoptions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 12:15 pm

Ok. Gotcha. So that's why they were in two different burrows but in the same litter...
Back to top Go down
Darkchu

Darkchu

PostSubject: Re: Pup Adoptions   Pup Adoptions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 12:25 pm

Wait... I just looked at the roleplay and saw that Stormy's remaining pup was 14 days old. So that means that Anyang is the older one... unless I'm looking at the wrong one.

https://desertwarriorsrpg.rpg-board.net/t1313-roleplay-4th-of-january
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Pup Adoptions   Pup Adoptions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 12:50 pm

Sorry you are quite right Smile My appologies. At least the front list of ages was of use.
Back to top Go down
Darkchu

Darkchu

PostSubject: Re: Pup Adoptions   Pup Adoptions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 12:53 pm

It's fine. Just glad to have it cleared up Smile
Back to top Go down
Darkchu

Darkchu

PostSubject: Re: Pup Adoptions   Pup Adoptions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 12:58 pm

Oh and I PM'ed Pancake and she said I could have Backstaff
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Pup Adoptions   Pup Adoptions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 1:07 pm

Cool, Feel free to begin playing him when you want to. I've checked and ammended the Jumaa board and he is definitely 4 days old. Safi and Legend are his cousins.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Pup Adoptions   Pup Adoptions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 1:13 pm

All pups are adopted then... That was fast...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pup Adoptions   Pup Adoptions - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pup Adoptions
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next