Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pup Adoptions

Go down 
+2
Pancake
little_maybelline
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Pup Adoptions Empty
PostSubject: Pup Adoptions   Pup Adoptions I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 7:07 am

There are still alot of pups out there in the groups that are old enough to leave the burrow but haven't been adopted. If they still remain unclaimed up until *an age* we may need to put a rule in place about what happens next. Should it just be said that they never made it out of the burrow and died?
As this situation hasn't happened before I've put together a reminder list to see if anyone wants a pup/of has already claimed one somewhere else before a rule has to be acted upon them.
Some however just need to be named...

Buckeye's Litter
Littermates: Ash Kitty
RPWWM058 Merry Maybelline
RPWWM059 Pippin Maybelline

Arrow's Litter
Littermates: Oreo
RPZFP59 Miss Boots Dipsy

Stormy's Litter (In Phantoms)
RPRRF038 Disaster Pancake
RPRRM039 Thor Brain

Stormy's Litter (In Reapers)
RPRRF037 Anyang Darkchu

Zola's Litter
Littermates: Takanuva
RPRRP040 Hidden Flower
RPRRF042 Karlyn Stormymeerkat

Kumi's Litter
RPJF036 Safi Kusuma (crippled pup)
RPJF037 Layla Pancake

Kamaria's Litter
RPJF041 Dipstick Pancake
RPJM042 Backstaff Darkchu

Millie's Pups (4) will also become possibly availible over the next few RP days and then there will be the birth's of: Cyan's, Tosca's, Teetsie's, Starburst's and possibly Aliya's on the 17th January and then Soi's on the 25th January. So there could be alot of adoptions before the RP month is out.

Last edited by little_maybelline on Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:14 am; edited 22 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

Pup Adoptions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pup Adoptions   Pup Adoptions I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:06 am

I'm readopting one of Stormy's pups in Reapers and naming it Disaster, female.

I'll adopt one of Kamaria's, thinking about the details...

I adopted one of Zola's, male, Takanuva... As well as one of Buckeye's, male, Ash Kitty... And one of Arrow's.
Back to top Go down

Pup Adoptions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pup Adoptions   Pup Adoptions I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:15 am

Arrow has two living pups, or has the other one already been adopted?

I'll take Kumi's crippled pup and name her Safi.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

Pup Adoptions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pup Adoptions   Pup Adoptions I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:31 am

I adopted it and named it Oreo.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Pup Adoptions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pup Adoptions   Pup Adoptions I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:32 am

I'm passing on adopting any. I've decided I'm only gonna adopt pups for plots to make it easier for me to play them.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Pup Adoptions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pup Adoptions   Pup Adoptions I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:40 am

The ones that you have already adopted Pancake are included on the group lists. These are ones that are left.

Disaster has already been used as one of your pups that was in the Devils Pancake. Would you like to rename that dispersed pup with something else and use the name here instead?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

Pup Adoptions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pup Adoptions   Pup Adoptions I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:56 am

Oh, right... I'll rename the Devils pup Maroon, but I don't plan on using it.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Pup Adoptions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pup Adoptions   Pup Adoptions I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 12:36 pm

That's Pancake, Just for clarification on Stormy's pup Disaster it says Reapers above but your list underneath your signature says Phantoms for it. So i'm kinda unsure..
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

Pup Adoptions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pup Adoptions   Pup Adoptions I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 1:02 pm

Because I adopted one of the pups from the Phantoms, not the Reapers. My adopted pup is the Reapers is Zola's.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Pup Adoptions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pup Adoptions   Pup Adoptions I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 2:29 pm

ok... thank you for clearing it for me.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Pup Adoptions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pup Adoptions   Pup Adoptions I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 5:22 pm

I will take a pup from Zola's litter and name her Karlyn.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Pup Adoptions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pup Adoptions   Pup Adoptions I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 3:54 am

I might take one... I want a character named Miss Boots, since I have a Jack and a Bruno. (Also, I noticed I don't have any female characters anymore.) But I was kinda hoping to get one in the Zippers, so I'm unsure.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Pup Adoptions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pup Adoptions   Pup Adoptions I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 4:14 am

Arrow's litter will be in Zippers and there is on availible still.
Back to top Go down

Pup Adoptions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pup Adoptions   Pup Adoptions I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 1:02 pm

K i will be grabbing one of Stormy's litters if the owner allows and naming it Thor if the name is not taken if it is well....Lightning. I will also be grabbing one of my dear evil character's beautiful female's pups and naming it Capone Bege, Capone for short or Vigale if it is a female but if any person wants the last pup i will withdraw my take and give it to them because i really don't want to Roleplay my own littler and REALLY want someone else to play it.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Pup Adoptions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pup Adoptions   Pup Adoptions I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:20 pm

What group is the one of Stormy's Brain? Reapers or Phantoms?
I presume the other pup is in Kamaria's Litter?
And I don't think any of the names are taken so it's up to you if they are male or female.

So Thor (Male) and Capone Bege (Female)?
Back to top Go down

Pup Adoptions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pup Adoptions   Pup Adoptions I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:31 pm

The Phantom pups and well up to me i thought Stormy was going to do this job so yeah Thor male and well...i am still deciding what Gender if Pancacke makes the Kamaria pup she has adopted a female i will be making the other pup a male and if Pancacke makes it a male then i will make it a female. If Stormy has anything to say about this she can change it.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Pup Adoptions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pup Adoptions   Pup Adoptions I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 3:03 pm

That would be fine, Brian. Stormy's litters weren't enough high-profile for me to do the audition thing. I will be, however, for Teetsie's next litter.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

Pup Adoptions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pup Adoptions   Pup Adoptions I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 6:20 pm

I think I'll adopt one of Kumi's as well. I'm naming her Legend.
Back to top Go down

Pup Adoptions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pup Adoptions   Pup Adoptions I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 7:47 pm

Alright...can i please know who is the father for Stormy in the Phantoms and the Reapers if the father is Makuta i will be taking it.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

Pup Adoptions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pup Adoptions   Pup Adoptions I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 7:49 pm

I think Scary is the father... But it has been planned for Makuta and Stormy to have a litter.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Pup Adoptions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pup Adoptions   Pup Adoptions I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:10 am

Okay, if no one is taking Arrow's pup, I'll take it and name it Miss Boots, (female). But if someone else wants it, they can have it.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Pup Adoptions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pup Adoptions   Pup Adoptions I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 4:03 am

Scary is the father of this current litter, Makuta's aren't due till end of Feb/March.

If nobody takes Buckeye's last pup then I will to keep them alive. But if someone else wants them then by all means do.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Pup Adoptions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pup Adoptions   Pup Adoptions I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 6:20 am

All of Stormy's current pups are fathered by Scary, but the litter she is now pregnant with are Makuta's pups.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

Pup Adoptions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pup Adoptions   Pup Adoptions I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:32 am

Also, Brain, the Phantoms pup you adopted would have been a male. I adopted the female pup.
Back to top Go down

Pup Adoptions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pup Adoptions   Pup Adoptions I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 3:36 pm

Okay i understand so can i start playing him and how old is he. PLEASE if anyone wants Kamaria pups go ahead i don't really want to play my own pup.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pup Adoptions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pup Adoptions   Pup Adoptions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pup Adoptions
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next