Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tiny Kats/Comets Reunion

Go down 
+2
StormyMeerkat
little_maybelline
6 posters
AuthorMessage
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Tiny Kats/Comets Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Tiny Kats/Comets Reunion   Tiny Kats/Comets Reunion I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 2:44 am

This is currently how both groups stand if they were to be reunited. 47 members is rather a large size for the group. So i wondered if members who have characters here would be able to look at the list to see if there are any characters who they feel could be dispersed or actually already have.

RPTKF002 Morning Glory - Maybelline
RPTKM006 Cloud Catcher - Dipsy
RPTKF008 Chester Quavers - Maybelline
RPTKM009 Sanders - Maybelline
RPTKF014 Pamela - Meerkats
RPTKF015 Bahiya - Kusuma
RPTKF016 Karma - Yoshkat
RPTKF018 Antabellum - Stormymeerkat
RPTKM019 Aaron - Hunte890
RPTKF021 Jupiter - Night
RPTKF025 Topaz - Night
RPTKF027 Alethia - Spirit Rider
RPTKM028 Puzzle - Spirit Rider
RPTKM029 Pikachu - Pancake
RPTKF030 Shira - Kusuma
RPTKM031 Boomslang - Yoshkatgirl
RPTKF032 Jia - Meerkats
RPTKF033 Elena - Meyerm
RPTKM035 Horrendous Haddock - Hunte890
RPTKM036 Jet - Maybelline
RPTKM037 Blazer - Stormymeerkat
RPTKF038 Snap Dragon - Kusuma
RPTKF041 Nashita - Night
RPTKF042 Miracle - Pancake
RPTKF043 Armani - Meerkats
RPTKF044 Sherri - Stormymeerkat
RPTKM045 Fletcher Renn - Dipsy
RPTKF046 Maybelline (May) - Tosca
RPTKF047 Emerald - Stormymeerkat
RPTKM049 Enkozi - Meerkats
RPTKF052 Panda - Tosca
RPTKF053 Tsumae - Taakah
RPTKF054 Galaxy - Galaxy
RPTKM055 Baibey - Galaxy
RPTKM056 Nemo - Eclipse
RPTKM057 Mist - Flower
RPTKF058 Fay - Flower
RPTKM059 Jade - Flower
RPTKF060 Kirby - Yoshkatgirl
RPTKF061 Rania - Leah
RPWM024 Stratus - Kusuma/Night
RPCMM001 Jiggy - Tosca
RPCMM003 Fright Night - Flower
RPCMM005 Gump - Tosca
RPCMM006 Pitio - Tosca
RPCMM007 Ribaldi - Pancake
RPCMF008 Squeak - Flowerthedesertrose
RPWWF005 Splash - Pancake
RPWDM013 Prince - Pancake
RPWDM030 Paw - Tosca

Last edited by little_maybelline on Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:03 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Kats/Comets Reunion   Tiny Kats/Comets Reunion I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 8:01 am

Blaze died, and Emerald can be dispersed.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Kats/Comets Reunion   Tiny Kats/Comets Reunion I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 10:15 am

I believe, Baibey, Galaxy, Tsumae and Alethia are dispersed. Their owners haven't been on for months. Hunte890 dispersed Horrendous Haddock but I think he'll have him return eventually. I'm not sure but I think Kusuma dispersed Bahiya. Should we say Meerkat's character are dispersed? She can resume playing them when she returns.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Kats/Comets Reunion   Tiny Kats/Comets Reunion I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 11:07 am

I could take Pikachu to a different mob...

I'll be adding Prince eventually, but I may wait for that...
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Kats/Comets Reunion   Tiny Kats/Comets Reunion I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 11:40 am

You shouldn't have to move him Pancake not if you don't want to. The more characters we can find that aren't being played or have already been dispersed/killed but just haven't been recorded as yet will give us more room for the ones that are active.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Kats/Comets Reunion   Tiny Kats/Comets Reunion I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 12:08 pm

I've been covering Puzzle since he's the DM. We can have him dispersed once they reunite truthfully, since he and Jupiter will have to surrender their dominance once the groups find each other. Jupiter wouldn't try to challenge Morning Glory for dominance, she'll happily give up hers. She's just more happy she was able to keep the splinter group together for a long time.

Btw, you sorta did the same mistake again. xP Topaz is mine, not Meyerms. ^^
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Kats/Comets Reunion   Tiny Kats/Comets Reunion I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 12:14 pm

When will they reunite? I was planning to kill of Elena at some point after Bandit steals some of the pups.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Kats/Comets Reunion   Tiny Kats/Comets Reunion I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 12:25 pm

Maybe we can reunite them on the next RP day. It seems everyone is eager to get them reunited.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Kats/Comets Reunion   Tiny Kats/Comets Reunion I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 12:32 pm

Speaking of Elena's pups... The kidnapping is kinda complicated. I do have a place for the Shadow Deaths but I don't want them there permanently... They're currently at OzzKat's site in a semi-fantasy roleplay, but I was desperate. I want a new place for them...

Last edited by Pancake on Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Kats/Comets Reunion   Tiny Kats/Comets Reunion I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 1:03 pm

@Night - :O No way I have changed that about 3 times. Even on the master sheet I copied it from... how curious.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Kats/Comets Reunion   Tiny Kats/Comets Reunion I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 1:06 pm

Don't worry Pancake, the kidnappings can wait as long as you need them to, unless if you want the kidnapped pups to have no memory of their mother.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Kats/Comets Reunion   Tiny Kats/Comets Reunion I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 1:14 pm

How curious indeed. Its all right though, just wanted to point it out. ^^ Maybe they could reunite while the Comets do a burrow move?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Kats/Comets Reunion   Tiny Kats/Comets Reunion I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 1:20 pm

That's strange LM O.o It's as if it has a mind of its own XD

That would be a good idea, or by chance, the Tiny Kats and Comets happen to pick the same foraging spot? However way the reunite is fine though.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Kats/Comets Reunion   Tiny Kats/Comets Reunion I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 1:20 pm

Night wrote:
How curious indeed. Its all right though, just wanted to point it out. ^^ Maybe they could reunite while the Comets do a burrow move?

I like that idea.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Kats/Comets Reunion   Tiny Kats/Comets Reunion I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 1:35 pm

Maybe the two groups could come across each other and think they are going to battle with a rival group that's invaded but really when they clash they are one and the same.

They'll need to find a larger burrow after as well anyway with the super group size they will be going back to.

Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Kats/Comets Reunion   Tiny Kats/Comets Reunion I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 2:07 pm

little_maybelline wrote:
Maybe the two groups could come across each other and think they are going to battle with a rival group that's invaded but really when they clash they are one and the same.

They'll need to find a larger burrow after as well anyway with the super group size they will be going back to.

That sorta reminds me of when the Whiskers on Meerkat Manor got split for a brief time and when they see each other, they fight at first but realize they're family and reunite. ^^

Yeah, no doubt.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Kats/Comets Reunion   Tiny Kats/Comets Reunion I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 4:33 pm

I like that idea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Kats/Comets Reunion   Tiny Kats/Comets Reunion I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 9:46 am

I agree Smile and since Squeak has the family scent on her she will be accepted as part of the family even if she has no relations to any of the Comets or Tiny Kats. Her mother was evicted from another mob Idk which one yet her mother mated with a Rover. -Foxtails- Squeak's papa is Foxtails Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Kats/Comets Reunion   Tiny Kats/Comets Reunion I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 8:32 pm

If this reunion is going ahead, then I plan on having Alethia find the Tiny Kats beforehand. I had a similar plot for that to happen before I left, so since she has gone missing from the Comets it would work out quite well.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Kats/Comets Reunion   Tiny Kats/Comets Reunion I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 8:48 pm

It's planned to happen on the next RP day so you returned just in time Smile As for my charries Karma and Boomslang, since I plan to take a hiatus from posting in some mobs, including the Comets which will mean they'll be missing out on the reunion, I came up with a plot to compensate for that. I plan to disperse both over the skip and I'll bring them back on the following RP day, though they'll appear in Tiny Kats territory where they'll come across them and learn of the reunion/alliance. Occassionally, they'll swap between mobs, spending a few days at the Comets and some at the Tiny Kats, well Boomslang will mostly. I thought by doing this, it'll help the Tiny Kat's activity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Kats/Comets Reunion   Tiny Kats/Comets Reunion I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 4:56 pm

I might as well wait for the reuniton to happen then. Smile Otherwise it'll all just seem rushed and not very realistic.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Kats/Comets Reunion   Tiny Kats/Comets Reunion I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 5:17 pm

Okay. Oh, I noticed something on your signature. Phoebe's in the Jumaa. Night's niece has been covering her for you while were away. I believe she's a little over a month now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Kats/Comets Reunion   Tiny Kats/Comets Reunion I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 8:45 pm

That's probably why I couldn't find her in the Willows RP!! Heh, I must've been away longer than I thought! Razz

Thanks, YoshKat, you've been a great help! Smile
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Kats/Comets Reunion   Tiny Kats/Comets Reunion I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 8:54 pm

Yeah. I believe it was a year or so since you were last here. Alot happens in that amount of time. It'd take a whole page to explain the details of what's been going on while you were away XD Anyway, Kamala was never covered while you were away so we just had her dispersed. If you want to continue to play her, you could have her approach the Willows or just have her be in the group.

You're welcome Smile Glad I could help :3
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Kats/Comets Reunion   Tiny Kats/Comets Reunion I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 10:53 pm

Hey, Spirit? Um... I kinda had my character Ponda be close to Pheobe. Can we continue that if you're still playing her?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Kats/Comets Reunion   Tiny Kats/Comets Reunion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tiny Kats/Comets Reunion
Page 1 of 1