Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tiny Kats and Comets

Go down 
+2
YoshKatgirl
Pancake
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

Tiny Kats and Comets Empty
PostSubject: Tiny Kats and Comets   Tiny Kats and Comets I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 3:27 pm

Ok. So I've started to see problems with this. :/ I'm starting to think that the Comets and Tiny Kats should stay seperated. Like others, though, I have plots surrounding them being reunited. So, how about this?

Eventually, the two groups do come across one another again, and as suggested, at first they don't recognize one another and charge... But when they do meet, they recognize eachother and rejoice... However, they realize that merging the groups would be a bad idea... Instead, those who want to can cross groups, and they form an alliance with eachother.

This plan can be changed as needed. We need to try and balance the groups though, I'd figure.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Kats and Comets   Tiny Kats and Comets I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 3:36 pm

I'm fine with the idea. I think it'll be for the best because if the mobs merge back together, they'll be too big, drastically increasing their risk of experiencing once in a while group splits or a TB out break. I remember LM being concerned about hyperposting, so by keeping them seperate, it'll prevent this problem also.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Kats and Comets   Tiny Kats and Comets I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 4:05 pm

Yeah it has been a concern of mine as I know members have expressed how much they like the Tiny Kats and Comets groups so I'd hate to see them join together and the board gets so chaotic and stressful that the enjoyment gets overshadowed.

I'm happy for them to follow something along the lines of Pancake's idea so there are possibly a few encounters, a brief join for a chance to switch over and resolve/continue plots and then for whoever wants to take the Comet half (If that's still Night) to create the finalised divide. Maybe one of the halves could migrate into the old Devils territory.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Kats and Comets   Tiny Kats and Comets I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 4:07 pm

Migrating into Devils territory is a good idea... I think I had the Phantoms take Blizzard territory.

Could I redo the map? :3
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Kats and Comets   Tiny Kats and Comets I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 4:20 pm

I don't see a problem with it if you want to redo a map as long as Dipsy is ok with it?

It will be interesting to see what side individual characters take in the end especially for the characters who experienced group life together before the fire.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Kats and Comets   Tiny Kats and Comets I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 4:51 pm

I imagine it'll definitely be interesting. I'm thinking of maybe immegrating Karma into the Tiny Kats unless otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Kats and Comets   Tiny Kats and Comets I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 5:24 pm

I agree, if the Comets and Tiny Kats did reunite, the group would be huge... Maybe Jupiter could lead some of those who want to stay to the Devil's territory and take it over. The alliance thing with the Tiny Kats does sound cool too. =3 But I would have to say to get a new dominant male since I don't know if Spirit Rider will come back or not. I plan on dispersing Puzzle at one point anyhow.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Kats and Comets   Tiny Kats and Comets I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 4:00 am

I like the idea. The group would be too big if they did rejoin. Although, would Splash and Cloud Catcher end up in the TIny Kats or Comets?

And you can redo the map if you want. I think I lost my file XP
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Kats and Comets   Tiny Kats and Comets I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:51 am

Who knows, guess it depends on you and Pancake Dipsy. I know for sure though, wherever Sanders and Jet end up, Topaz will surely stay with them.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Kats and Comets   Tiny Kats and Comets I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 12:41 pm

Yeah that's what I was going to do Night, both Jet and Sanders will stay Topaz wherever you decide you want her. I have plot ideas for their character development whichever side they are on.

Chester Quavers may stay TK's but may follow Splash if Pancake chooses Comets for her. I'm still getting into her character.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Kats and Comets   Tiny Kats and Comets I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 1:05 pm

I'm not sure with Miracle... Probably eventually realize who her mom is and stay with her.

Pikachu will stay with Squeak.

Ribaldi will probably stay in the Comets, or follow Boomslang.

Splash will stay in the Tiny Kats.

Badru, whom will be joining Tiny Kats, I'm unsure with.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Kats and Comets   Tiny Kats and Comets I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 1:10 pm

I plan to keep Boomslang in the Comets.

I've been thinking. Since the Oreos are big, I may move Sage to the Tiny Kats to help boost their adult numbers.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Kats and Comets   Tiny Kats and Comets I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 3:51 am

OKay. Cloud Catcher will obviously end up in the Tiny Kats then. I might have Fletcher Renn end up in Comets, so that I still have a character in there.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Kats and Comets   Tiny Kats and Comets I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 6:01 am

I plan for Antebellum to stay in the Tiny Kats, but I'll have her go to any side that will end up being the smallest, or the side Nemo will go to. Sherri and Skyler will go where one goes, which will probably be the Comets.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Kats and Comets   Tiny Kats and Comets I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 6:43 pm

Sounds good. Um... When do we have it happen?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Kats and Comets   Tiny Kats and Comets I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 6:45 pm

I think the reunion is planned to happen on the next RP day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Kats and Comets   Tiny Kats and Comets I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tiny Kats and Comets
Page 1 of 1