Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Squeaks rovers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Squeaks rovers Empty
PostSubject: Squeaks rovers   Squeaks rovers I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:53 am

Buck - Cunning, swift, charming, has a way with the ladies-

Fox-tails- happy go lucky, fortune of living alone seems to be on his side except when it comes to the ladies, he is a novice to roving he often gets caught-

Shadow- he is like a phantom, he is charming and stunning, after he is done with one female he seems to disappear off of the manor only to have gone to another mob to get some girls-

Thats all for now!
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Squeaks rovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squeaks rovers   Squeaks rovers I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:16 pm

Ha ha, Fox-Tails is like a character I plan to introduce on another site X3 He's going to be the bumbling type of rover and will come close to getting killed a few times.

I have a question. You mentioned you're known as Squeak, right? I think I've heard of you. Weren't you on Animal Planet's Meerkat Manor Forum site?
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Squeaks rovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squeaks rovers   Squeaks rovers I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:24 pm

Ahh I follow know why all the threads are 'Squeak's *group*' I thought they were all part of the same mob as the young pup in the Comets.
Back to top Go down

Squeaks rovers Empty
PostSubject: hahahah   Squeaks rovers I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:28 pm

nope I have other charectors in the other mobs and no I'm not the Squeak on that site XD I only just heard of that site on the advertisement page
I found this site trying to find a good Meerkat Manor roleplay. XD.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Squeaks rovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squeaks rovers   Squeaks rovers I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:37 pm

I found it a long time ago when I Googled Meerkat Manor X3, but I'm not a member on there. I come on as a guest to read the boards. I tried to register but it wouldn't let me D:

This site, along with Linklu and Kalahari Manor are the only active meerkat role play sites I know of, and it seems they're the only ones left D: All the others shut down or died.
Back to top Go down

Squeaks rovers Empty
PostSubject: I feel left out DX   Squeaks rovers I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:44 pm

I want to roleplay DX.But I don't have a charector in the mob you all are roleplaying at............
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Squeaks rovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squeaks rovers   Squeaks rovers I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:49 pm

What mob would that be? Also it might take a while for your character to become accepted depending on what group you plan to start role playing in because the users who play the dominants are currently offline.

I'm covering Teetsie in the Midnights. That's the only dominant I'm playing for now since her original owner is away.
Back to top Go down

Squeaks rovers Empty
PostSubject: I thinkl   Squeaks rovers I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:51 pm

I'll rp as my rovers first and get the hang of rping here before I introduce and charectors I want to put in a mob.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Squeaks rovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squeaks rovers   Squeaks rovers I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:53 pm

Ok. That's fine Smile
Back to top Go down

Squeaks rovers Empty
PostSubject: Theme song   Squeaks rovers I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 1:01 pm

Fox-tails theme song is mission impossible since it always seems impossible to get close enough to a group without alerting himself to them XD
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Squeaks rovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squeaks rovers   Squeaks rovers I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 1:05 pm

Nice X3 I think that song fits him well XD
Back to top Go down

Squeaks rovers Empty
PostSubject: hahahahaah   Squeaks rovers I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 1:12 pm

Yep or the female dominate is already pregnant Fox-tails is pushing his luck with trying to get with the dominate females though XD. He is a novice so he is like asking for a death wish XD.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Squeaks rovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squeaks rovers   Squeaks rovers I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 1:22 pm

Wow he's a huge risk taker XD I have a rover who likes to target the dominant females. He learned the hard way when one of them tricked him and his sons.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

Squeaks rovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squeaks rovers   Squeaks rovers I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 3:31 pm

Hehe... I have a Foxtail. He used to be a rover. XP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Squeaks rovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squeaks rovers   Squeaks rovers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Squeaks rovers
Page 1 of 1