Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Squeaks Oreos mob meerkats

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Squeaks Oreos mob meerkats Empty
PostSubject: Squeaks Oreos mob meerkats   Squeaks Oreos mob meerkats I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:52 am

Little-pup- always on the move, nervous and unsure, but she is also kind and caring-

Frilly- she is lazy and inconsiderate would rather others dig up her meal for her and then she’d take it herself-

Pansy- she is jumpy and scared easily she doesn’t like to go out on raids, she’d rather babysit the pups-

Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Squeaks Oreos mob meerkats   Squeaks Oreos mob meerkats I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:56 am

Looks fine. Introduce them ready Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: yay.   Squeaks Oreos mob meerkats I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:58 am

I will.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Squeaks Oreos mob meerkats   Squeaks Oreos mob meerkats I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:01 pm

Ok Smile
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Squeaks Oreos mob meerkats   Squeaks Oreos mob meerkats I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 2:35 pm

How old are they? But they sound adorable! :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squeaks Oreos mob meerkats   Squeaks Oreos mob meerkats I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Squeaks Oreos mob meerkats
Page 1 of 1