Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All of Squeaks Comet mob meerkats

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

All of Squeaks Comet mob meerkats Empty
PostSubject: All of Squeaks Comet mob meerkats   All of Squeaks Comet mob meerkats I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:46 am

Squeak-adventurous, playful, hyper, cant sit still, sweet, kind, picky doesn’t like to share, a good friend-

Primrose-she is loyal, faithful, and a trustful baby sitter-

Momo- she is sweet, loyal, kind, brave, true, and living at the edge of life-

Pipsqueak- shy and jumpy-

Zorua- she is calm, confident, and sure about herself, she is also a great fighter-

Reshiram- Strong willed, she doesn’t let anything or anyone stop her from achieving her goals-

Midna- She is hardy and always looks after the weakest members of the group, she leaves no one behind-

Eeveeia-veea - shy but brave, and even though she has a small stature you wouldn’t want to tango with her in battle-

Pachi- she is shy, and gets scared easily but she won’t stand for any one trying to hurt any pups so she protects pups with her life-

Boomingthunder- He is a trouble making male subordinate, he often goes out roving and he hardly listens to orders-

Pichu- She is bubbly and happy most of the times, she has no problem sharing.-

Picha- He is Pichu’s brother he is the exact opposite of Pichu-
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: All of Squeaks Comet mob meerkats   All of Squeaks Comet mob meerkats I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:53 am

Wow. Are you gonna be able to handle playing ALL of them in one mob? You might end up over whelming yourself at some point XD I play 1 to 3 characters in each mob and struggle to play them at times because it tends to get crazy active here some times.

The dominant male, Puzzle, originally played by Spirit Rider, now played by Night, might not like Boomingthunder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: hahahah   All of Squeaks Comet mob meerkats I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:56 am

Multi tasking is what I do best XDDDD

And besides they wont come all at once some won't be introduced until one of my charectors dies or something like that or I get bored with that one charector and make it leave the manor.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: All of Squeaks Comet mob meerkats   All of Squeaks Comet mob meerkats I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:00 pm

Ok Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: And yesh   All of Squeaks Comet mob meerkats I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:03 pm

Puzzle might not like Boomingthunder cause Booming could give him a run for his money so to speak XD. Boomingthunder is gonna have a rough time fitting in with the Comets XDDDD.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: All of Squeaks Comet mob meerkats   All of Squeaks Comet mob meerkats I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:06 pm

Just to let you know, if you plan to have him attempt to take dominance at some point, you need to get permission from his user, Night, first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: hehheeh   All of Squeaks Comet mob meerkats I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:12 pm

No I plan to have Booming become a Rover along with his brothers Buck, Shadow, and Fox-Tails XD. but maybe just maybe he'll come back one day and then he might XDD. I'll ask first though XD. That's just the person I am I ask permission instead of doing things XD.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: All of Squeaks Comet mob meerkats   All of Squeaks Comet mob meerkats I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:17 pm

Ok :3 That's good to know XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: I feel left out   All of Squeaks Comet mob meerkats I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:33 pm

XD I can't rp where you guys are rping cause I don't have a charector there XD.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: All of Squeaks Comet mob meerkats   All of Squeaks Comet mob meerkats I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:43 pm

You mean in the Jumaa, Zippers, Reapers and the Midnights? If you want to introduce characters there you can but I think it's a good idea you get settled into the role play first to get feel of what the activity is like. This site is known to be fast paced and it can become difficult to keep up, especially if you're handling a huge amount of characters. I think there's also a rule that says a new user can only introduce one character each week after joining...or something to that effect XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: .................   All of Squeaks Comet mob meerkats I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:46 pm

I still want to rp though maybe I'll rp as one of my rovers first?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: All of Squeaks Comet mob meerkats   All of Squeaks Comet mob meerkats I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:51 pm

Alright. To start role playing, you go to the thread that says 24th of December. It might just be me and you role playing since many people are offline right now.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: All of Squeaks Comet mob meerkats   All of Squeaks Comet mob meerkats I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 3:43 pm

Please don't start spamming the mobs with hordes of useless characters.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: All of Squeaks Comet mob meerkats   All of Squeaks Comet mob meerkats I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 3:46 pm

Meyerm wrote:

Please don't 'spam' the forum with insults. <.<

Honestly, there are better ways to treat new people.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: All of Squeaks Comet mob meerkats   All of Squeaks Comet mob meerkats I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 5:14 pm

The idea of a possible dominant fight would be interesting. But could we have it happen the next roleplay day? I feel the current roleplays will be done any day now, so, that'll give us both time to be ready. We're trying to cut down the drama, so, I wouldn't want to stir it up at the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: That insult was a fail.   All of Squeaks Comet mob meerkats I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 7:32 pm

Meyerm wrote:

I'm not spamming I'm planning to introduce these charectors at a whole different time like I'll introduce one one week the one the other then one the next week adding up to three charectors then when I want to have another charector one of the three characters I'll have will die/ leave the manor or I'll put him/her up for adoption.

I'm not spamming. I know what spamming is -sending unwanted messages over and over containing one or more of the same words- and my charectors aren't useless you can't just assume things get your facts right before accusing some one. Please and thank you.

And I think others are pretty pleased I'm giving them more members, mostly the might enjoy it if they are low on members.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: And sure   All of Squeaks Comet mob meerkats I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 7:35 pm

and sure Boomingthunder doesn't have to try to take Puzzle's dominance away from him so soon I was thinking about it being way later anyways. And besides there will be drama later on between Kazzy and Fox-tails we have a plot going on between them XD. Just wait for a few more days- like a week or two or so- and you'll see.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: All of Squeaks Comet mob meerkats   All of Squeaks Comet mob meerkats I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 7:52 pm

This is perhaps the most active meerkat RP site I've ever been on and is probably the most active one in existance now. Others I've visited or registered on shut down or died. There's another meerkat site called Linklu which I'm member of that could use more active members though.

Sounds like you already have a few interesting plots in the making X3 It's very easy to get inspired on here.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: All of Squeaks Comet mob meerkats   All of Squeaks Comet mob meerkats I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:54 pm

Hey, Squeak, you might want to move some of these characters to other, less active mobs. The Comets is a TK split, and once they get back together, will have over 50 members. So, it would be best if some of these went to other mobs.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: All of Squeaks Comet mob meerkats   All of Squeaks Comet mob meerkats I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 9:03 pm

Maybe you could just cut down a few of these characters as well? A few are very similar and it might be easier to have unique personalities and histories. After you do that, I can help you move them to other mobs if you want.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: All of Squeaks Comet mob meerkats   All of Squeaks Comet mob meerkats I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 9:04 pm

Like, your male would be a brilliant fit in the Reapers, Midnights, or Phantoms.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: All of Squeaks Comet mob meerkats   All of Squeaks Comet mob meerkats I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 9:06 pm

Double post, ack! But Zorua would also work in those mobs, but the Midnights more so than others. Teetsie, the dominant female, would consider her a treasured mob member. She likes subordinates like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: I'l think about it   All of Squeaks Comet mob meerkats I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 8:13 am

but as I said I'm only going to have three charectors at a time in one mob and when I want to introduce another one, one of my charectors I am currently rping if I get bored with him/her or I decide I don't want to rp with them any more..............I'll

A. Kill them off in an epic death like protecting pups with their lives, or making them save some one from a puff adder or dying nobly in battle.
B. Make them leave the manor
C. Or I'll put them up for adoption.

Then I'll introduce the other charector I put in its place.

But I'll take all of your suggestions to heart, and I'll consider putting some of these charectors into another mob, I'm always open for compromise.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: All of Squeaks Comet mob meerkats   All of Squeaks Comet mob meerkats I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:03 am

Alright. Whatever makes you feel comfortable. We just don't want you to end up overwhelmed later on if you decide to still RP those 3 characters along with any new ones you bring in. Trust me, alot of people are on here are excellent at handling several characters in one group, but at times, they struggle when things become fast paced. We're also working to reduce the mob numbers, so by spreading out the characters, the mob numbers won't be unrealistically high. We still have yet to determine every mob's numbers but I have feeling most, if not all, will be at super group status.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: .....   All of Squeaks Comet mob meerkats I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:16 am

I'll also consider another option having one of my meerkats join another mob then introduce a new charector at the same mob but right now Squeak is the only one I'm going to rp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All of Squeaks Comet mob meerkats   All of Squeaks Comet mob meerkats I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All of Squeaks Comet mob meerkats
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next