Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The new Kat in the Kalahari desert Squeak the pup!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The new Kat in the Kalahari desert Squeak the pup! Empty
PostSubject: The new Kat in the Kalahari desert Squeak the pup!   The new Kat in the Kalahari desert Squeak the pup! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 6:15 pm

Name: Squeak
Mob: born out of the mob –mom was evicted from one of the mobs, she is the only survivor of her litter, and her mom has recently died she needs help soon-
{{Mob: I’d like Squeak to go to The Comets Mob plz}}
Personality- adventurous, playful, hyper, and all over the place, she is also sweet and kind. But when it comes to food she is picky and doesn’t like to share which could cause her some problems.
picture: http://srslycute.com/wp-content/main/2011_05/baby-meerkat.jpg
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: The new Kat in the Kalahari desert Squeak the pup!   The new Kat in the Kalahari desert Squeak the pup! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 6:23 pm

Looks fine to me Smile You can introduce her when ready.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new Kat in the Kalahari desert Squeak the pup!   The new Kat in the Kalahari desert Squeak the pup! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 6:36 pm

Alright!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Bbl   The new Kat in the Kalahari desert Squeak the pup! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 6:47 pm

I'll be back later to roleplay going to the movies! Squeak is out peeps!
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: The new Kat in the Kalahari desert Squeak the pup!   The new Kat in the Kalahari desert Squeak the pup! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 6:51 pm

Ok. Have fun at the movies :3
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: The new Kat in the Kalahari desert Squeak the pup!   The new Kat in the Kalahari desert Squeak the pup! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 7:40 pm

Hey, I has question. X3 Could she become friends with my character Pikachu? 8D
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: The new Kat in the Kalahari desert Squeak the pup!   The new Kat in the Kalahari desert Squeak the pup! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 8:17 pm

D'aw. x3 I could see Jupiter wanting to adopt her as her own. She's the dominant female of the group, and she hasn't bared young yet. She'd love to adopt Squeak. x3 If that's all right with you? Welcome to the board as well, btw. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Back   The new Kat in the Kalahari desert Squeak the pup! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 10:32 pm

I'm back from the movies.

And sure Squeak can become friends with Pikachu and yes Jupiter may adopt little Squeak! Squeak gets her name from being talkative she makes a lot of noise sometimes it can be very annoying other times it can be cute Smile

I'll rp tomorrow I can't tonight but tomorrow is when Squeak officially becomes a member of The Comet Mob!
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: The new Kat in the Kalahari desert Squeak the pup!   The new Kat in the Kalahari desert Squeak the pup! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 10:35 pm

Welcome back :3

Awwww that sounds cute X3

And ok Smile
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: The new Kat in the Kalahari desert Squeak the pup!   The new Kat in the Kalahari desert Squeak the pup! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:42 pm

Okie dokie. x3 I'm gonna love have Jupiter adopt the little talkative pup as her own. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Back in action   The new Kat in the Kalahari desert Squeak the pup! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:31 am

Squeak is back! Smile Any one on right now?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: The new Kat in the Kalahari desert Squeak the pup!   The new Kat in the Kalahari desert Squeak the pup! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:35 am

Welcome back Smile Just Meyerm and I for now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: hi.   The new Kat in the Kalahari desert Squeak the pup! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:49 am

Hello every one XD.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: The new Kat in the Kalahari desert Squeak the pup!   The new Kat in the Kalahari desert Squeak the pup! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:53 am

Hello XD Now it's just me and you on X3

I'm on, like, all day most days XD, but I'll occassionally leave my computer to do a few things around the house. Weekends I'm usually on less because I'm either shopping with my mom or hanging out with friends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: lol   The new Kat in the Kalahari desert Squeak the pup! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:57 am

alright XD I'm just waiting for more people to get on but we can rp in other places like the Tiny kats mob or something XDD.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: The new Kat in the Kalahari desert Squeak the pup!   The new Kat in the Kalahari desert Squeak the pup! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:01 am

I don't have a character there yet but if you want to, feel free to make another character bio there. I'm going to introducing a character named Kirby soon but I'm waiting until the next RP day to bring her in since this day is reaching the end.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Alright   The new Kat in the Kalahari desert Squeak the pup! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:06 am

Smile

Right now I'm working on making new charectors for the other mobs XD.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: The new Kat in the Kalahari desert Squeak the pup!   The new Kat in the Kalahari desert Squeak the pup! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:08 am

Ok Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Yep XD   The new Kat in the Kalahari desert Squeak the pup! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:10 am

I already have three male rovers Buck, Tails and Shadow XD.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: The new Kat in the Kalahari desert Squeak the pup!   The new Kat in the Kalahari desert Squeak the pup! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:16 am

OK X3 Feel free to make their bios when you want Smile

I just remembered. There's already a rover named Tails. I don't think the names Shadow and Buck are being used.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: oh.   The new Kat in the Kalahari desert Squeak the pup! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:17 am

Well I'll make it Fox-Tails then XD
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: The new Kat in the Kalahari desert Squeak the pup!   The new Kat in the Kalahari desert Squeak the pup! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:18 am

Ok. That'd work out Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: :) XD   The new Kat in the Kalahari desert Squeak the pup! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:26 am

So what now lol?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: The new Kat in the Kalahari desert Squeak the pup!   The new Kat in the Kalahari desert Squeak the pup! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:30 am

If you want to, you can make his bio in the rovers board Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Yay   The new Kat in the Kalahari desert Squeak the pup! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:37 am

Time for my charectors to be known btw I changed Dash's name to Boomingthunder XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new Kat in the Kalahari desert Squeak the pup!   The new Kat in the Kalahari desert Squeak the pup! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The new Kat in the Kalahari desert Squeak the pup!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next