Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SUP IT'S SQUEAK!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

SUP IT'S SQUEAK! Empty
PostSubject: SUP IT'S SQUEAK!   SUP IT'S SQUEAK! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 6:15 pm

Hey guys it is Squeak and I'm back, I don't know if you remember me or not but I rped here with you guys, well some of you and I recently refound this site, I lost track of it and now I'm back to rp. Though I'm not using Squeak anymore!
Back to top Go down

SUP IT'S SQUEAK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUP IT'S SQUEAK!   SUP IT'S SQUEAK! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 6:43 pm

Looks like I will have to get used to all the new changes around here if there was any....?
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

SUP IT'S SQUEAK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUP IT'S SQUEAK!   SUP IT'S SQUEAK! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 9:02 pm

Yeah there were a few dominance changes and users leaving, and a few facial changes to the site, but otherwise everything still runs the same and most of the same users are around. Welcome back! ^^
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

SUP IT'S SQUEAK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUP IT'S SQUEAK!   SUP IT'S SQUEAK! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 9:06 pm

Welcome back Squeak~
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

SUP IT'S SQUEAK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUP IT'S SQUEAK!   SUP IT'S SQUEAK! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 11:50 am

Stormy pretty much explained the new changes made to the site, lol. It had also recently recovered from a severe lack of activity, like 2 years of limited activity, lol. But it bounced right back to normal pretty quickly, albeit the departure of many members. It's great to have you back Squeak. :3 Though due to you having been gone so long, I deactivated your old account thinking you weren't returning. ^^;
Back to top Go down

SUP IT'S SQUEAK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUP IT'S SQUEAK!   SUP IT'S SQUEAK! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 3:12 pm

Thanks for informing me, also thank you for the warm welcome back!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SUP IT'S SQUEAK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUP IT'S SQUEAK!   SUP IT'S SQUEAK! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SUP IT'S SQUEAK!
Page 1 of 1