Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The new Kat in the Kalahari desert Squeak the pup!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The new Kat in the Kalahari desert Squeak the pup!  Empty
PostSubject: The new Kat in the Kalahari desert Squeak the pup!    The new Kat in the Kalahari desert Squeak the pup!  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 6:10 pm

Name: Squeak
Mob: born out of the mob –mom was evicted from one of the mobs, she is the only survivor of her litter, and her mom has recently died she needs help soon-
{{Mob: I’d like Squeak to go to The Comets Mob plz}}
Personality- adventurous, playful, hyper, and all over the place, she is also sweet and kind. But when it comes to food she is picky and doesn’t like to share which could cause her some problems.
picture: http://srslycute.com/wp-content/main/2011_05/baby-meerkat.jpg
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: The new Kat in the Kalahari desert Squeak the pup!    The new Kat in the Kalahari desert Squeak the pup!  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 6:12 pm

Welcome to Desert Warriors Flowerthedesertrose Very Happy Since you chose to introduce a character to the Comets, this bio would usually go in that board.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new Kat in the Kalahari desert Squeak the pup!    The new Kat in the Kalahari desert Squeak the pup!  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 6:14 pm

YoshKatgirl wrote:
Welcome to Desert Warriors Flowerthedesertrose Very Happy Since you chose to introduce a character to the Comets, this bio would usually go in that board.

Thank you for informing me! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: The new Kat in the Kalahari desert Squeak the pup!    The new Kat in the Kalahari desert Squeak the pup!  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 6:15 pm

You're welcome Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new Kat in the Kalahari desert Squeak the pup!    The new Kat in the Kalahari desert Squeak the pup!  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 6:16 pm

YoshKatgirl wrote:
You're welcome Smile

Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Btw   The new Kat in the Kalahari desert Squeak the pup!  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 6:22 pm

How do you make a signature? Question
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: nvm!   The new Kat in the Kalahari desert Squeak the pup!  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 6:24 pm

I found out how to do it! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new Kat in the Kalahari desert Squeak the pup!    The new Kat in the Kalahari desert Squeak the pup!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The new Kat in the Kalahari desert Squeak the pup!
Page 1 of 1