Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blue Moon; Time to face the facts.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Blue Moon; Time to face the facts. Empty
PostSubject: Blue Moon; Time to face the facts.   Blue Moon; Time to face the facts. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 1:51 pm

Chapter 1: The Exposed.

I stared at the people all around me as I walked to school. One man walked past and bumped into me, causing me to drop my books.He bent down to help me and I gazed at his neck longingly, it was so exposed, so inviting, almost like he was welcoming me to drink from him.I looked away quickly. I can do it myself I said as I still remained looking the other way. I grumbled softly, grabbed my books and ran away, I couldn't stand it, going to school was agony, seeing all the exposed necks made me thirsty for their blood, but I knew I had to wait until night fall to drink. I quickly went through the school gates and a guy looked at me and wolf whistled, I put my middle finger up at him and continued walking. I grimaced in pain as my fangs grew, No, not now! I thought. I was transforming and I quickly ran into the bathroom, a girl was standing at the sink. I ran over and bared my fangs and sunk them deep into her neck, she screamed in agony and then fell limp, I dropped her head on the counter and licked my lips, satisfied. I glanced around my eyes red and curious. I burst into the hall and looked for my next victim.

My Vampire story, I won't get to graphical.

What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon; Time to face the facts.   Blue Moon; Time to face the facts. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 2:17 pm

It's very good :3 Can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon; Time to face the facts.   Blue Moon; Time to face the facts. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 9:34 am

Very Happy that was good
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon; Time to face the facts.   Blue Moon; Time to face the facts. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 12:26 pm

Very nice. x3 At least its not like Twilight. I hate that series. (No offense to anyone on here who might be a fan.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon; Time to face the facts.   Blue Moon; Time to face the facts. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 2:33 pm

Thanks guys, and Twilight sucks ( I don't mean to offend any Twilight fans)

Continuing Chapter 1

I smirked softly and walked around, My nose twitched and my head jerked to side, I saw a boy grimacing in pain as he placed a plaster over a fresh wound, I smiled softly and led the boy away. He began to scream in pain as I tightened my grip on his risk, allowing my sharp nails to sink into his skin and causing blood to seep over them, I pushed him into a bush and I ripped off his plaster with my teeth and began to drink, I stumbled to my feet and wiped the blood from my mouth with the back of my hand, and then I ran, deep into the dark shadows of an old wood...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon; Time to face the facts.   Blue Moon; Time to face the facts. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 2:38 pm

Gugh, Twilight disgusts me. It's a disgrace to vampires. They aren't supposed to be hot and sparkily, they're supposed to be ugly and scary looking >:J

That part was creepy but cool Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon; Time to face the facts.   Blue Moon; Time to face the facts. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 2:39 pm

I know, I'm kinda obsessed with Vampires though, haha.

Thanks Yosh:3
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon; Time to face the facts.   Blue Moon; Time to face the facts. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 2:47 pm

X3

You're welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon; Time to face the facts.   Blue Moon; Time to face the facts. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 6:47 pm

YoshKatgirl wrote:
Gugh, Twilight disgusts me. It's a disgrace to vampires. They aren't supposed to be hot and sparkily, they're supposed to be ugly and scary looking >:J

Thank you!

And looking good Tosca. x3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue Moon; Time to face the facts.   Blue Moon; Time to face the facts. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blue Moon; Time to face the facts.
Page 1 of 1