Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not so Much Free Time

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Not so Much Free Time Empty
PostSubject: Not so Much Free Time   Not so Much Free Time I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 11:34 am

Sorry everyone, but I might not be able to get on as much as usual for a while. Things are getting really busy at college with the end of my course being 3 months away - about 10 big assignments are meeting their due dates and we have a whole show jumping competition to organise and run. If any of my characters need playing (I think Puzzle is the most important one) then by all means do so but please don't get them hurt or anything, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

Not so Much Free Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not so Much Free Time   Not so Much Free Time I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 10:49 am

I'll cover Puzzle for you until you get some free time. =) Good luck with your college things, and hopefully, you can get more free time once things settle down with you.
Back to top Go down

Not so Much Free Time
Page 1 of 1