Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sun Angles and Moon Devils Battle

Go down 
+2
Dipsy Tail Bonder
StormyMeerkat
6 posters
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Sun Angles and Moon Devils Battle Empty
PostSubject: Sun Angles and Moon Devils Battle   Sun Angles and Moon Devils Battle I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:19 pm

Maybe the SA and MD could have a battle? I think it would be pretty cool, even cooler if they added in living kats. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Sun Angles and Moon Devils Battle   Sun Angles and Moon Devils Battle I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:50 pm

I don't want the Spirits of the Sands getting mixed up with the Normal Roleplay. But I wouldn't mind a SA and MD battle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sun Angles and Moon Devils Battle   Sun Angles and Moon Devils Battle I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:50 pm

I think that sounds like fun.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Sun Angles and Moon Devils Battle   Sun Angles and Moon Devils Battle I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:00 pm

Okay, I think the battle should be a steady progression.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Sun Angles and Moon Devils Battle   Sun Angles and Moon Devils Battle I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:07 pm

I think that there was always going to be a Moon Devil and Sun Angel fight.
I think that the Moon Devils should be plotting, slowly and quietly making their plan while the Sun Angels are unsuspecting.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Sun Angles and Moon Devils Battle   Sun Angles and Moon Devils Battle I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 1:08 pm

Yessssss
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sun Angles and Moon Devils Battle   Sun Angles and Moon Devils Battle I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 8:16 pm

I know it's been a while since this was discussed and some may have forgot, but are we still going through with the SA and MD battle plot? It sounds like it'd be really interesting and fun to play out:3
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Sun Angles and Moon Devils Battle   Sun Angles and Moon Devils Battle I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 8:27 pm

Yeah, but I don't think I'll be able to take part. >.<
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sun Angles and Moon Devils Battle   Sun Angles and Moon Devils Battle I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 8:29 pm

Awww that's sucksD: Wait, don't you have charries in both?
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Sun Angles and Moon Devils Battle   Sun Angles and Moon Devils Battle I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 8:33 pm

How would it work though? No one would be able to get harmed.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sun Angles and Moon Devils Battle   Sun Angles and Moon Devils Battle I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 8:48 pm

I have no clue. I guess any injuries they would recieve will just magically heal instantly. There wouldn't be a winner or a loser, I'd imagine. It might not work out since the battle would just keep going without anyone being able to be vanguished.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Sun Angles and Moon Devils Battle   Sun Angles and Moon Devils Battle I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 9:12 pm

Indeed, it'd be an endless battle basically. =/
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Sun Angles and Moon Devils Battle   Sun Angles and Moon Devils Battle I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 9:28 pm

Unless if there's some thing where if a dead meerkat is "killed" by another dead meerkat, their soul ceases to exist, and no one wants that fate for a character.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sun Angles and Moon Devils Battle   Sun Angles and Moon Devils Battle I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 9:33 pm

Agreed. That'd be a terrible outcome for a character in the battle.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Sun Angles and Moon Devils Battle   Sun Angles and Moon Devils Battle I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 10:01 pm

Meyerm wrote:
Unless if there's some thing where if a dead meerkat is "killed" by another dead meerkat, their soul ceases to exist, and no one wants that fate for a character.

That's how it works for my Pokemon spirit world xD

If I can remember my characters/revive my ability to play them, or introduce new ones, it'll work, I can participate... Otherwise, no...
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Sun Angles and Moon Devils Battle   Sun Angles and Moon Devils Battle I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 10:08 pm

Yeah. Utter descruction of one's soul is too horrible of a fate for the rp. Maybe we should just drop the idea, unless if somehow one member of each gets to be reincarnated and represent the two mobs in the mortal realm.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sun Angles and Moon Devils Battle   Sun Angles and Moon Devils Battle I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 10:15 pm

We could do that. It might help better the plot for it to be able to work. Like their soul could disappear temporarily then reappear on the next RP day. Meh, that's what I could come up withXD
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Sun Angles and Moon Devils Battle   Sun Angles and Moon Devils Battle I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 10:48 pm

I think we should do it anyways... No one has to die...

I like that idea, YoshKat.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sun Angles and Moon Devils Battle   Sun Angles and Moon Devils Battle I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 10:55 pm

Yeah, we can work it out somehow.

Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Sun Angles and Moon Devils Battle   Sun Angles and Moon Devils Battle I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 11:56 pm

YoshKatgirl wrote:
We could do that. It might help better the plot for it to be able to work. Like their soul could disappear temporarily then reappear on the next RP day. Meh, that's what I could come up withXD

Not a bad idea actually.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sun Angles and Moon Devils Battle   Sun Angles and Moon Devils Battle I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 6:32 am

I like the idea too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sun Angles and Moon Devils Battle   Sun Angles and Moon Devils Battle I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:04 pm

If everyone here is already dead then what does anyone have to lose? Why would they even decide to fight?

(this is how I picture it, yes I am VERY simple)
CHARGE!!!!
Whoosh
*FAIL you have flown right through the other meerkat*
lol
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sun Angles and Moon Devils Battle   Sun Angles and Moon Devils Battle I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:16 pm

Yeah, lol, we were unsure how we were gonna play the Moon Devils/Sun Angels battle out but we came up with the idea of after a ghost meerkat is attacked, their spirit would disappear for a few RP days then return. Something like that, lol. And we came up with recarnations. Pancake plays one named Candlelight. I think those were the plots for this event, but I can't clearly remember the exact idea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sun Angles and Moon Devils Battle   Sun Angles and Moon Devils Battle I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:59 am

That sounds cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sun Angles and Moon Devils Battle   Sun Angles and Moon Devils Battle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sun Angles and Moon Devils Battle
Page 1 of 1