Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ALERT!!! PLEASE READ!

Go down 
+3
YoshKatgirl
Night
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Night

Night

ALERT!!! PLEASE READ! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALERT!!! PLEASE READ!   ALERT!!! PLEASE READ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 3:24 pm

Sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: ALERT!!! PLEASE READ!   ALERT!!! PLEASE READ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 4:14 pm

...I have no idea what the idea is? Oo

Meh, I'll just stay out of it. T_T
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: ALERT!!! PLEASE READ!   ALERT!!! PLEASE READ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 4:31 pm

This isn't directed towards you Pancake. Some of the members who've joined in the fall and early springs months have introduced large amounts of characters which seem to have been getting neglected lately. If they keep forgetting to play them or have lost interest in playing them, I think they should disperse them so it doesn't take up precious space which could be used for pups.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: ALERT!!! PLEASE READ!   ALERT!!! PLEASE READ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 5:43 pm

Well, I've already done that... And need to do it again...

Sorry, I got confused...

There seemed to be an idea about what to do for DW's second birthday and that's what I got confused about...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: ALERT!!! PLEASE READ!   ALERT!!! PLEASE READ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 5:48 pm

That's ok:)
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: ALERT!!! PLEASE READ!   ALERT!!! PLEASE READ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 8:26 pm

I know what I'm doing. Because it's a massive project, I plan to be up really late tonight.

Last edited by StormyMeerkat on Thu May 26, 2011 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: ALERT!!! PLEASE READ!   ALERT!!! PLEASE READ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 8:29 pm

What does that have to do with anything?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: ALERT!!! PLEASE READ!   ALERT!!! PLEASE READ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 8:38 pm

I'm confused O.o. Hope you're staying safe out there Stormy. I was watching the weather channel and got worried when I heard there were several tornado warnings near your area.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: ALERT!!! PLEASE READ!   ALERT!!! PLEASE READ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 8:34 pm

Well, we have really bad storms most nights here. I get freaked out, so watching funny things helps.

But, I didn't get my project done last night. I was too tired, sorry. I'll try tonight.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: ALERT!!! PLEASE READ!   ALERT!!! PLEASE READ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 9:02 pm

That sucks. When ever we get bad storms where I live, I usually keep my eyes glued to my computer screen when things get nasty. Watching videos and other things does help soothe the anxiety. It's like vertual stress relief:3

That's ok. Take as much as time as need to finish your project:)
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: ALERT!!! PLEASE READ!   ALERT!!! PLEASE READ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 10:14 pm

But still, how does that explain how what you said is related to the topic?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ALERT!!! PLEASE READ!   ALERT!!! PLEASE READ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 5:04 am

We seldom get bad storms where I live. However, we can get heavy rains and in the summer can have massive droughts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ALERT!!! PLEASE READ!   ALERT!!! PLEASE READ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ALERT!!! PLEASE READ!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2