Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Artwork

Go down 
+3
Night
YoshKatgirl
Pancake
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

My Artwork - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 1:06 pm

Wigglytuff is a bit creepy I have to agree.

I tried to create a pokemon picture today but it's not going too well... I wish I could create line arts on computers as well as some of you all can.

My Artwork - Page 3 MudChik

Above is my hand drawn sketch that I'm trying to find ways of redrawing over and colouring it in using a graphics package... May have helped if I had a scanner Sad
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 1:11 pm

If you want me to, I could go over the sketch and make lineart for you. :3 You could then color it.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 1:13 pm

little_maybelline wrote:
My Artwork - Page 3 MudChik

D'aw, that's an adorable picture. x3 And thank goodness, me no likey the creepy pink balloon... thing. xD A Vaporeon would be a cool guildmaster. x3 Its one of my favorite Eevee Evolutions. Always got one in my old Red Version every time. ^^
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 1:27 pm

:O It would amazing if you could eventually. I can take a better shot or post you a larger version if you need me too.

Aww Thank you Night, Mudkips <3

Vaporeon is a cool idea for a guildmaster..maybe other eeveeloutions could emerge thoughout the plot too (We already have Umbreon & Espeon).
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 1:29 pm

Yeah. :3 And so far I play all three xD I need to redo Luna's and Jackal's characters though...

I know another character I have will be Poochyena, I'm working on her.

And ok Maybelline, I'll get started on it, this size is fine. :3
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 1:36 pm

So Little_Maybelline, I herd you liek Mudkips!? 8D *Brick'd for the stupid internet meme.*

I can't wait to see the finished picture myself Pancake, I bet it'll look fantastic. x3
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 1:47 pm

It might look a little weird. x3 I'm not sure what you want to color, and I'm not sure if you plan on using paint, so I'm coloring it all in with either grey or white... Parts of it fail completely DX

Maybe we could find other places for the other eeveelutions...
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 1:52 pm

Here you go.

My Artwork - Page 3 Lineart_for_maybelline_by_clgpic-d3i1ir4
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 1:54 pm

I have Paint or Paintshop Pro that can be used to colour with. PSP was going quite well until the poor quality of the 'paper' background interferred with filling.

My Artwork - Page 3 Pokemon_coloursmall

Was as far as it would let me go.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 1:56 pm

Yey! Very Happy Amazing!! Now I can go play with colouring in *Happy Dance*

@Night Lol, I love Mudkipz <3
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 1:58 pm

I use new layers and the pencil/paint bucket tools to avoid that problem.

Lol, have fun xD
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 2:07 pm

That looks so wicked. C: I can't wait to see it colored. x3
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 2:16 pm

I tried to create a new layer but it kept merging with the background..I think I will have to invest sometime working with PSP to make it do what I want it to.

My Artwork - Page 3 ClgpiclineartMudChikColour

Coloured!! It looks amazing Pancake, I love the lineart style thank you so much. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 2:18 pm

Adorable. x3 I love the mark on the Tori's (That was her name right) leaf and her eyes. x3
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 2:23 pm

Awww the Tori + Kippy drawing is a definite heart melter ^,^ It looks nice in black and white.

It looks awesome colored:3

I always found Guildmaster Wigglytuff amusing yet creepy at the same timeXD A vaporeon guilmaster sounds awesome. I like the evee evolutions. Jolteon has always been my fave:3
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 2:30 pm

Leafon, Umbreon, and Vaporeon are my top three favorite Eevee evolutions. x3
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 2:36 pm

Vaporeon is my most favorite, always has been. <3

We should do something with eeveelutions in the plot... Maybe we could have one of each in the living roleplay and they're all brothers ans sisters? 8D xP Jackal and Luna won't count since they're dead ;D

They look awesome Maybelline! :D
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 2:41 pm

I also like Leafeon and Umbreon too:3

That'd be a great idea:D
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 2:42 pm

If that happens, I want Leafeon! ...Even though Chelsea eventually evolves into one herself. xD
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 2:50 pm

Ok, we can do it then x3

I want Vaporeon then :3

I can come up with short backstory ideas for each of them and maybe a brief personality in case someone wants to use them... I'll post it on the site xD

I think I'll repost the link to the forum now o3o
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 2:58 pm

Yaaay!XD

I wants to play Jolteon!Very Happy

Ok, that'd be helpful:3

Yaaayz!
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 3:11 pm

Ok. So we have Vaporeon, Jolteon, and Leafeon... I can also come up with the designs, but they don't have to be used if we don't want them to. I can't come up with all of it right away.

Link posted~

Also, I did this earlier, a character for a RP group on dA:

My Artwork - Page 3 Neptune_the_vaporeon_by_clgpic-d3i1dvk

Neptune is a Vaporeon with lighter, darker, and white markings. He does have nervous tendancies, is a little shy, and doesn't fit in right away but he can be a good friend and will do anything to help a close friend. Neptune is very logical and rather quiet most of the time, but he does zone out in though at times. He doesn't adapt well to new situations and may need help getting used to things.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 3:18 pm

:O Oh I love his name and design. He's wonderful.
If I restrain myself from overloading on characters and stick to a few I might be able to help out and pick up one of the other eeveeloutions that we haven't got yet. Maybe Flareon but if somebody else really wants to be that character I don't mind passing.

@Night - Thank you Night, Yeah it is Tori. I wanted her to have something different about her leaf that wasn't like a caterpillar bite mark. I might give her markings a backstory like she shares something similar with an older relative.

@Yoshkat - I know I love them together, everyone should have a mudkip friend Very Happy

@Pancake - Aww thanks to your lineart it looks amazing. Now everyone can see how I imagine them.

@Night - Ooh I'd love to see the Chikorita meet Leafeon. Grass powa!

Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 3:40 pm

I could try designing the Leafeon character myself. x3

@ Little_Maybelline: Yeahs for Grass powa!
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 3:53 pm

@ Little Maybelline, yes they should:D They make an awesome partner and are adorable too :3

I'm not sure yet what kind of personality and features Jolteon will have, but his name will be Blitz:3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Artwork
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next