Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Artwork

Go down 
+3
Night
YoshKatgirl
Pancake
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

My Artwork - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:01 pm

Ok. :3

I can come up with a basic storyline for the eeveelution siblings as a whole. xP Maybe some of them got seperated and eventually they all get reunited :3

So, let's see...

Leafeon, Flareon, Vaporeon, Jolteon... That leaves Umbreon, Espeon, and Glaceon. Three people on dA seemed interested so I'll ask them if they're interested, until then the adoptions for the idea will be closed... Maybe we'll involve an unevolved eevee as well.

I'll do a group picture after our DW pokesonas. xD
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 5:11 pm

Here's my Vaporeon, Marina.

My Artwork - Page 4 Marina_the_vaporeon_by_clgpic-d3i22q7
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 5:27 pm

Whoa. O_O She's pretty. Is that a Mystic Water she's wearing on her head?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 5:41 pm

No, just something random xD Idk. I'll figure out what it is.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 5:43 pm

Oh. xD I was just curious, looked like one to me, or that was more like my crazy Pokemon fan side talking? xP
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 5:53 pm

She's beautiful. I like the water thing on her head:3
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 5:59 pm

I plan to get her bio up as soon as we have a couple things figured out...

Also, I've posted the topic I mentioned about the eevee evolutions.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 6:20 pm

Coolness. x3 I know for sure my Leafeon is gonna be a female. I'm working on everything else. ^^;
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 6:31 pm

Ok. Take your time. :3

I can't really do Marina's until it's figured out which character goes where in the history... The only one we know for sure is the eevee.

I'm a bit worried about how to get everything started though, if I can do it before everyone loses interest...
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:36 am

Ok 2nd attempt with PSP, having found out i have to 'name' my layer for it to think it's something new. Warning! yes the artwork isn't brill trying to draw whilst half asleep doesn't really work.

My Artwork - Page 4 Flareon1

I think its going to be male...haven't decide on whether to name him something like Blaize or Vesuvius yet.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:59 am

My Artwork - Page 4 Leafeon

Here's my possible Leafeon design. I'm still working on other possible designs, but this one might be a maybe. She wears a Soothe Bell, only her bell is golden rather than silver.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 11:09 am

:O Really cute. I love your style, maybe I'll try and design my Flareon better.
I went for a charm around the neck to try and follow along with Pancake's idea that they had something given to them by their parents.
I've nearly done the Flareon bio and will try and get it up on the site later.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 11:12 am

little_maybelline wrote:
:O Really cute. I love your style, maybe I'll try and design my Flareon better.
I went for a charm around the neck to try and follow along with Pancake's idea that they had something given to them by their parents.
I've nearly done the Flareon bio and will try and get it up on the site later.

Hehe, thanks. C: Leafeon was a pain, but I think she turned out good myself. x3 I figured her Soothe Bell was from her parents as well. She possibly tried to become an Espeon or an Umbreon, but turned into a Leafeon instead when she was near a Moss Rock training to become an Espeon or an Umbreon. So, that was a oops on her end. xD She still keeps the Soothe Bell in memory of her parents of course either way. x3

And coolness. x3 I still need to name my Leafeon and get a bio started on her.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 11:24 am

:O ooo nice idea, I think it's going to be wonderful to know the story of how they each evolved. I'm thinking that Flareon actually wanted to be a Jolteon and somehow lost competing for the Thunderstone. Maybe that was his life lesson to develop into something he was naturally meant to be rather than forcing into something he wasn't.

Leafeon is beautifully designed Night, I love the sharpeness of her leaves. Flareon looks quite basic compared to the newer eeveeloutions.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 11:28 am

Yeah, hearing about how of them evolved sounds cool. x3 I'm gonna stick with my idea of her wanting to be a Espeon or an Umbreon, but evolved into a Leafeon instead. And yeah, I worked hard on her leaves to make them look good. Her ears and tail were the hardest ones.

Yeah, Flare does look kind of basic compared to most of the Eevee Evolutions. Just looks more like a bigger Eevee with a bigger mane, tail, and the tuff of hair on his head. And breathes fire. But I still like him either way, I like all of the Eevee Evolutions. x3
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 11:34 am

Lol trying to draw Flareon mk2..flame quiff is kinda going a bit emo.

I think it's stuck that Flareon is going to be male..
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 11:43 am

Looks good. I need a story of how Marina evolved... But eventually I do want to want to put down her relationships with siblings, as I edited in her bio (I changed alot. I'm also redoing a reference for her).

What part in the history that I gave do you plan on having them play, btw?
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 11:48 am

I think Flareon might be one of the oldest eevees so he's likely to have been in the group that went to the dungeon but I'm not sure yet which group that then split again he'll be in. I think it will depend on how old Blitz the Jolteon is where he goes.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 11:51 am

I can see Blitz and Flare being in the same group that Marina is in. I can also see her having a small rivalry with them xD But I'll leave it to you guys.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 11:52 am

Well, my Leafeon will be like any other one. A pacifist and not want to battle unless its utterly necessary or if she has to defend herself. Not sure what group she'll end up with just yet... I still need to decide on a permanent design for her. xD

As for age... I'd say she's one of the ones in the middle. Not too young, nor too old. She tends to act like a peacekeeper between the siblings and when things get too rough, she'll use Sweet Scent to calm everyone down. xD She's also very compassionate and she'll always lend a shoulder for someone to cry on, even if its a complete stranger.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 11:57 am

I'm not sure where 'Flare' came from but I think he's likely to be named Blaize. Sounds a good idea Pancake, I can work that in to the bio, if you want Marina to join in the competitiveness.

Aww she sounds really sweet. Mine's a bit of a hot head and will be in the fight. lol
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 1:11 pm

In more of a (very bad) tribute style to Night's, I tried to give a similar idea for Blaize. It's kinda hard to draw with a mouse >< could really use a graphics tablet.

My Artwork - Page 4 Flareon2coloursmall

I really need to develop a style of drawing pokemon..even with my pencil sketches they are bit copy drawn and basic. If I had all the time in the world maybe I could do this.

Last edited by little_maybelline on Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 1:12 pm

little_maybelline wrote:
In more of a (very bad) tribute style to Night's, I tried to give a similar idea for Blaize.

My Artwork - Page 4 Flareon2coloursmall

D'aw, he looks adorable. x3
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 1:20 pm

He looks more like a wet vulpix lol... *sigh* I tried still trying to find my drawing computer graphics legs.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 1:21 pm

You did a good job on it Little Maybelline. He looks handsome:3

Gaaah! I is experiencing creator's block for Blitz. Eventually, I'll have a personality, features and age picked out for him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Artwork
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next