Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Artwork

Go down 
+3
Night
YoshKatgirl
Pancake
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

My Artwork - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 5:59 pm

Another drawing for my AMV, I may upload a few others that I like how they came out.

...This one looks creepy OO

My Artwork - Page 7 P__vespera_by_clgpic-d3iu9w6
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 6:04 pm

Awesome!Very Happy The glow from her red eye looks epic.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 6:24 pm

I still bow to your glowing effect abilities. That's one I have not perfected yet. >.>

That must be when she's turning evil. >3
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 6:32 pm

I'll be making a tutorial one day. x3 The glowing eyes here took some work.

No, actually... P. Vespera's psychic energy is red... Her eyes glow when she uses psychic abilities... I will be drawing her when she turns evil, it looks very different...
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 10:51 pm

Emily and Ella C:

Speedpaint: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FUd8St7klM

My Artwork - Page 7 Emily_and_ella_by_clgpic-d3iy5ye
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:41 am

Man, I just came back too! Dx *Dies from cuteness overload once again.*
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 9:53 am

They're so adorable :3
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 9:51 pm

NOTE: I did NOT draw these, just colored them to look like my characters.

Ok, I'm going to start drawing them more often. The first two are roleplay characters, the other two are new. I may make a 5th at some point.

Neptune: A character in a RP group on dA. He's a little quiet and has a bad history (of course) He's really just normal colored with markings.

Marina: My Vaporeon character for my forum. She's a troublemaker and very impulsive. Her gem is a gift from her parents, the scar she received in a fight with a wild Pokemon.

Rayne: A light-type Vaporeon. She is blind in one eye as a result from a fight with Vespera. She can face up to Vespera and is not afraid to do so. You know how I said I might not want Lucas paired with Cresselia anymore? Why? I want Lucas paired with someone I use often who is a developed. I can't do that with Cresselia... Rayne I can. And she travels with him in the future so I may do it...

Unnamed: A dark-type Vaporeon similar to Vespera, hence his appearance. He is evil and sneaky. He's not insane though... But he's sorta Vespera fanboy or something, he follows her around sometimes xP I thought of Tar or Z, but that doesn't quite fit with the other names of my Vaporeon characters... I think he's a Light Pokemon gone dark. Vespera might be able to do that...

My Artwork - Page 7 My_vaporeons_by_clgpic-d3ja9pb
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 6:27 pm

Alright. Here's my IZ fan character. :3

First attempt at drawing a character like this, and I know it fails, but meh...

Name: Zee
Species: Irken
Bio: She was abandoned for some odd reason, left to fend for herself. She now resides with an Invader on the planet, although she's too young to be one herself.

(link because of no background...)

https://2img.net/h/i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd327/clgpic/Zee.png
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 6:37 pm

*Gasp* She is not a fail. She's absolutely adorable X3
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 9:16 pm

My Artwork - Page 7 Hunter_oc__s_by_pancakeshiners-d3lg9ym

Tuhi: He's the Hunter of Fear and the youngest, he's only 10. He's timid and his fear causes him pain, but his fear also increases the strength of his power, which causes extreme fear in his opponent. Usually used in defense, but it can knock them out. He is seen as pathetic by most and looked down upon. Kaina is particularly harsh on him.

Kuscii: He is the Hunter of Anger. He was given anger problems, and his anger makes him stronger. His power causes his victim to get angry at everyone around him or her, even friends. If attacked many times, it can knock them out. It is said that he knows nothing but anger, but this is not true, he hides his other feelings. But he knows mostly anger, it makes up most of his emotions. It isn't unusual for him to turn on everyone. He's not liked very much... Kuscii is 14.

Sohnii: He's the Hunter of Acid. He is 13. His personality was changed. He is logical, quiet, solitary, bitter, and sometimes vicious. However, he does look out for the others, and although he tries not to show it, he has a sweet side. But it's rarely seen. He can control Acid, but it stops acting quickly when used on living things, more for defense. He's the smartest out of all the current Hunters. He does know how his personality changed, and doesn't like it. He used to be very friendly and sweet. Sohnii also used to be best friends with Kaina. However, they pretty much hate eachother now. I may pair him with my Bionicle-Sona

Pairu: Hunter of Fragmenting. He can destroy objects, turning them into fragments. In only does this to a small degree when used on living things, but is very painful. Pairu was given a degree of memory loss; he doesn't remember what Teridax did to him, and forgets often. He is easygoing and rather playful, often naive as well. He is 12.

Garil: Hunter of Disinigration. She is the friendliest and kindest out of all of them. However, to protect her firends and allies, she will show no mercy. She is very patient. When in battle, she attacks slowly but surely. She can turn something to dust with her cone-shaped energy she emits, but like Pairu and Sohnii, cannot completely destroy a living thing... Unless, of course, her darker form comes out, then she can. You see, although her personality is untouched, Garil gained a shadow version of herself that only surfaces when she's around something evil. Her coloration is darker, her glowing areas are white, and she has a black glow. Any light attack will snap her out of this, however, it will knock her out immediately. She, along with Kaina, are the most vulnerable to dark energy for this reason. She is 13.

Haiya: She's the Hunter of Confusion. She is very bright, happy, hyper, and friendly. She pretty much loves everyone and is very optimistic. However, she is missing an eye. It gives her a rather intimidating appearance. And it glows and is very painful when she's weak. She received this in the attack. She can confuse her opponent with her power. She, along with Pairu, is probably the least vulnerable to dark power. She is 12.

Kaina: Hunter of Poison. She is very sinister and dark and personality, probably the closest to being evil out of any of them. She really doesn't generally get along with anyone. She actually, in truth, likes to pick on others, and enjoys torturing her opponents. But she also can be rash and a little quick tempered. Kaina has two methods of attack. One is poison in the form of a purple, goo-like substance. It poisons the foe on impact, causing pain for a day. The other is, by touching the opponent directly with either end of her staff, Kaina can inject venom into her victim. This is more dangerous and will cause pain and discomfort for a week, also weakening them. Her personality was warped by Teridax, and it caused her glowing areas to be red, rather than the bright green they were before. Kaina is 15.

Vohu: Hunter of Hunger. He can sap energy out of an opponent, he can quite easily knock them out this way. Vohu is quiet, because his ability to speak was taken away. He is a mute. However, he is mature for his age, and actually wise to a sense. He is a bit more powerful than the others, but only attacks when he needs to. He can also slightly control the element of his villages, earth. Vohu is very sweet and kind. He is 11.

I'm working on the last two, Hainu and Fursi... Hainu controls heat; Fursi has the same power as his element, light, just not as powerful, and he can do less with it. Fursi wasn't attacked at all... I'm not sure how Hainu was affected, I've run out of ideas, lol...
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:00 pm

I edited the above post 'cause it's long xD

Alright... This is lineart, all I did was color it and add stuff.

Text is hard to see, so, left to right:

First Row: Twister, Ocean, Magma
Second Row: Blizzard, Spark, Quake

My Artwork - Page 7 New_team__elemental_eevees_xp_by_pancakeshiners-d3n3gqi

Alright, new characters. I have a small plot in development, I've come to like them alot~

Basically they control different elements, this was prophecied, there is a small area with a town of Pokemon that became enslaved, and to save them from the ones in power they were taken to different places to be raised elsewhere, unaware of their abilities until later... I need a team name... Their leadership is undeveloped and they don't get along well most of the time. None can evolve because of their power. They have normal eevee movesets, except they can learn the types of moves that their power represents.

Eh, I'm not sure on all their personalities yet, or histories... I'll post a drawing of them once I am and explain it then... But the only girl is Ocean.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:08 pm

*Fangirl scream.* EEVEES!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:45 pm

Awwww, they're so cute ^,^
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:48 pm

Cute ^.^ I like Twister.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 9:43 pm

I like Twister too. He's my favorite out of them. Here he is again. :3

My Artwork - Page 7 4_elementals__3_by_pancakeshiners-d3nmkpl

Ok, I had to redo this because gimp crashed. And I'll also be uploading a speedpaint on my youtube account, so look for that.

The other two, Spark and Quake, aren't included because they have to be convinced to join the team; Spark is loyal to his tribe and Quake is a slave.

Random background is random.

Btw... Magma is on fire (sometimes he does that when he's mad) and Blizzard kinda froze himself xP

EDIT: Dang, messed up on Ocean's shell DX

Characters belong to me
Eevee (c) Nintendo

My Artwork - Page 7 Y__cleo__streetfight_by_pancakeshiners-d3nnfy2

What's this? Two in one day?

This is Young Cleo's theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxwNIUC4AnM

Although she is rather good at persevering her first challenges, kinda like Emily, she isn't happy with her life.

Meh, this was done in, like, 5 minutes or so.

Cleo belongs to me.
Pichu belongs to Nintendo.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 10:11 pm

The Evees are so adorable. I like Magma X3 I also like Spark cuz I've always had a fascination with electricty :3

Poor Cleo Sad I feel so bad for her.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 8:46 pm

Here's the speedpaint, btw: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h99civ32mUQ

Thanks. I like them too x3

I feel bad for her too D:
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 9:26 pm

My Artwork - Page 7 Damian_and_annie_by_pancakeshiners-d3xagnn
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 5:44 pm

Ok, these are a few characters for a small roleplay I do with a friend of mine. I'll be posting information on it here, so you can find out more about them. ^^

The two characters on the left belong to a friend of mine. The 'Pichu' (actually a Darkchu pup) is named Midnight, she was adopted in. The other is Cheeto.

The other two belong to me. The one on the bottom is Tuna, the other is Buttercup.

My Artwork - Page 7 Pup_pile_by_pancakeshiners-d41j3rk
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 5:50 pm

*Squeals with adoration* XD They're so cute ^w^ I like their names too, especially Cheeto X)

@ the one above it: Epic fight scene :3
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 7:19 pm

I like the name too X3

Here's another one. Firefly is the meerkat, she is mine... <3

My Artwork - Page 7 Firefly_and_midnight_by_pancakeshiners-d41jen4
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 7:26 pm

Awwww ^w^ I like the expression on the Darkchu's face. It's so adorable :3 It looks as if its looks up to Firefly as role model.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 7:37 pm

That is kinda true. And Firefly adopted her. X3
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 7:38 pm

Awww X3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Artwork
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next