Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets)

Go down 
+3
Meyerm
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:43 pm

Karma nuzzles Topaz compassionately upon arriving at her side. She softly grooms the nervous pup to reassure her the adults won't let anything bad happen to her. They'd defend her with their lives if that marauding male Ghost ever returned in an attempt to accomplish round 2. She's unaware of a shady male watching the group from the cover of a bush close by.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 10:40 pm

Elena is still unsure if she should stay or not, and looks back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 2:21 am

Amani and Jia continue to follow the group.

Enkozi watches as the group leaves, wishing he could follow. It wouldn't be much longer now...
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 10:25 am

Topaz does feel comforted by Karma, but it still doesn't quite shake off her fear of leaving the burrow. She whines again, really wanting to go. But her fear had its firm grip on her, making it hard for her to get her body to listen.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 12:25 pm

Karma drapes her right arm over Topaz's back and compassionately touches her nose to her head, comforting the apprehensive pup. She can sense she's still nervous and tries her best to uplift her confidance. She understands it'll be awhile before Topaz feels secure enough to leave the burrow without needing encouragement and without having to worry about Ghost appearing to attack her because the adults won't let that happen to her.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 12:33 pm

Elena decides to head back to the burrow. Maybe it's best she stay away from Jupiter for now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 4:05 am

Jia and Amani continue following, ignoring the 'drama.'
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 12:51 pm

Karma glances at Elena, frowning with worry. She's only a teenager and she's already placed her position in the group in jeopardy by mating with a male. She fears her future could be bleak.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 1:26 pm

Topaz slowly starts to feel more confident as Karma continued to reassure her. She finally gets her body to listen and she stood up. She was going today, she wasn't going to let her fear prevent her from going anymore. She knew she had to go some time. Churring a thanks to Karma and giving her a quick nuzzle in graduate for her reassurance, the pup eagerly went after the forging party. Finally, she can go back to forging with the group, no longer scared of being attacked. Little does she know, the very male who almost took her life away was about to claim two lives today, but in another territory.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 3:25 pm

Elena looks at Topaz curiously.

ooc- Are there other pups at the burrow?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 3:41 pm

ooc: I think Enkozi is the only one.

Karma's eyes track over to Topaz as she heard the pup utter a gratitudefull chirp then watches her with adoration as she brushed up against her in thanks. Karma smiles wide, feeling good about bolstering Topaz's confidance. She watches the pup bound after the group proudly.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 3:47 pm

ooc- So do the babysitters need to stay then?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 3:59 pm

ooc: I think so or if it's ok with Meerkats4life, Enkozi could start foraging earlier than usual since he's the only pup young enough to still be taught how to survive in the Kalahari.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 6:49 pm

After some training Horrendous and Aaron came back. Aaron then fell down tired Horrendous smirks and takes Aaron to his burrow. After Horrendous did that he left the burrow and went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 6:52 pm

Elena remains sitting and looks around. She'll still stay.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 7:05 pm

Once at the forging spot, Jupiter begins to dig for any morsels.

Puzzle takes a moment to scan the area before he starts digging.

Nashita does the same, getting better at digging now.

Topaz managed to catch up with the forging group before hand and began to forge as well, ensuring she was near an adult. Ghost's attack taught her she needed to always stay by an adult's side when away from the burrow.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 7:11 pm

Seeing the Comets quickly becoming specks on the horizon, Karma scampers after the mob, eager to participate in today's foraging trip adventure. Once she catches up to the group, Karma begins foraging, sticking close to Topaz protectively. She'll ensure Topaz stays safe and away from predators and strange meerkats who could pose a threat to her life.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 8:43 pm

ooc- Karma went with the group?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 8:46 pm

ooc: Yeah I'll say she followed the group to the foraging patch. I'll edit my previous post saying she did since I realized I didn'tXD
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 10:06 pm

ooc- So who's at the burrow then?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 10:24 pm

ooc: I'm not sure. I guess just Elena is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 3:40 am

Enkozi looks around, bored.

Amani and Jia both start digging for food, both ravenous.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 3:13 pm

((OOC: Seems so.))

Jupiter finds a skink and instantly grabs it, shaking her head a few times and ending its life. She starts to devour it slowly.

Puzzle digs, hoping to find something good.

Nashita finds a beetle, which began to crawl away. She chased after it, determined to get it.

Topaz feels safe with Karma nearby her. She ensured she was by the adult female's side while she forged.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 3:20 pm

ooc- I'll just say Elena followed Karma then.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 3:29 pm

ooc: Ok. Perhaps if Meerkats4life agrees, we can say Enkozi joined adults for his first foraging trip even though he's still a bit too young.

Karma finds a skink, killing it the second it met her jaws, and devours it quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets)
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next