Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets)

Go down 
+3
Meyerm
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Meyerm

Meyerm

Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 8:52 pm

Elena starts to forage near the rest of the group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 3:08 am

ooc: Okay, I'll say Enkozi followed.

bic: Enkozi looks around with wonder. Everything was so beautiful here. He looks around ravenously. He wasn't sure how to forage, so watched the adults. Seeing them digging, he also attempts to do so.

Amani and Jia forage.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:55 am

Before moving on to another spot, Karma takes a few minutes to survey the area for danger or other threats. With it looking clear in all directions, she resumes her search for more prey casually.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:04 am

Jupiter finishes her skink and goes back to forging.

Puzzle finds himself a millipede and after removing its toxins, devours it.

Nashita attempts to pounce on the beetle, only to miss and get a face full of sand and dirt. She pulls her face out and coughs and wheezes heavily. That wasn't fun at all!

Topaz finds some beetle larvae and began to devour them hungrily.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 3:21 pm

Elena continues to forage. Now that she's pregnant, she knows she needs to remain well fed.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 3:26 pm

Karma pulls up a spider and dines on it pleasantly, while sounding satisfied murmurs.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:30 pm

ooc: so no meerkat is at the burrow? how nice. -_- lol

Veen watches the group depart, then quietly followed through the cover of the bushes. He stopped, waiting for any availible females straying a little too far away from the group.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:37 pm

Elena continues to forage, unaware of Veen's presence. He's of noi threat to her anyways, as she's already carrying a litter.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:39 pm

Karma migrates to another spot to dig, also unaware of Veen admiring the Comet females from the cover of a bush on the fringes of the foraging party.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:39 pm

((OOC: Pretty much. xD))

Jupiter and Puzzle continue to forge, unaware of Veen's presence for now.

Nashita sneezed, getting rid of the sand and dirt that entered her nose.

Topaz continued to munch on the beetle larvae she found, unaware Karma had moved to a different spot to forge.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:54 pm

Veen looked around, and let out a faint, low bark for any female to hear, carefull not to let the closest male hear his love-bark.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 11:04 pm

At the moment Veen had let out a luring charming call, Karma burried her head in the sand and had failed to realize an amorous stranger is attempting to get lucky with one of the Comet females, a scenario the over grown group can ill-afford.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 11:59 pm

Amani and Jia both continue foraging, both having failed to hear Veen's calls. They are both too young anyway to be concerned.

Enkozi continues trying to dig for food. He's frustrated. Why are they finding food so easily? It was really hard for him. He continues trying to dig for food, but his attempts are in vain.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:05 am

Having followed the group out foraging, Sanders notices young Enkozi struggling in the sand and quickly offers to help dig.

Glad to see Topaz foraging, Jet trots around after her but makes no attempt to steal any of her finds.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 10:06 am

Unfortuneately for Veen, it's Elena that hears the faint call, and looks around curiously. She just barely heared it, and isn't even sure if she did here something or if it was just her mind playing tricks on her.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 10:16 am

Jupiter pauses briefly, faintly hearing something. She didn't make out what it was exactly, but she instantly was on guard. Dropping a centipede she found and didn't notice it escaping, she began to scan the area. Her instincts as a leader was kicking in and was telling her to locate wherever the sound came from. It could be a threat.

Puzzle doesn't hear Veen luckily and was partly hidden from view, digging deeply. He had smelled something simply intoxicating underground and was determined to find it.

Nashita notices the centipede Jupiter had found before, but the dominant made no movements to get it. The pup grins and sneaks toward it before pouncing on it. She wastes no time and began to devour her easy prize.

Topaz finishes some of the larvae and licks her lips. It did feel good to forge again. Noticing Jet, she chirps happily and then nudges what was left of the beetle larvae to him. Since he was smaller, he would need help getting food, and she didn't mind helping him. This was luckily distracting her from her fear of being out in the open. But she was surrounded by adults, and no longer felt afraid. She, like most of the others, was unaware of Veen's presence.

Last edited by Night on Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 4:57 pm

Karma decends deeper into her hole, still oblivious to Veen's prescence. She smells something delicious, possibly located 6 inches below her feet. She digs rapidly, determined to reach the delecacy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 5:06 pm

Horrendous dosent know what to do
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:30 am

Enkozi smiles at Sander's offer to help him and nods. He definatley needed it.

Amani and Jia continue foraging.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 2:15 pm

Jet gratefully chirps a thank you to Topaz and grins as he bites into the juicy remains of the larvae.
Licking his lips, he approached the young female and rubbed caringly against her before peering into the little crater she had created.

Nodding back at Enkozi, Sanders began to dig with his front paws in the soft sand mirroring the technique he had watched the adults use hoping to find a small prize to offer his younger relative.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 7:03 pm

Finally, Karma reaches the source of the delicious aroma. It's a scorpion. She disarms her prey before it could get a chance to defend itself and devours it happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:18 pm

Enkozi watches his brother Sanders foraging with a hopeful smile.

Amani eats a millipede.

Jia quickly chows down on a beetle.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 1:47 pm

Catching the faint scent of something close to the surface at the bottom of his shallow crater, Sanders began using all his strength to shift loose debris.
Chirping excitedly as he prodded a tiny hole that had unveiled itself during the excavation, he could feel something hard on the other side.
Grinning as the small brown, pupae casing lay exposed in the sand he was proud of his find even though he wasn’t sure if it was edible? nor would Enkozi prefer it to the taste of milk.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 2:11 pm

Karma takes notice of Sanders offering his helping paws to Enkozi and watches with a smile of adoration on her face.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 2:41 pm

Veen, slightly annoyed with the fact that he had not been lucky at all for a while, peeped twice, hoping some she-kat would notice.

Last edited by Taakah on Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 16th of December (Comets)
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next