Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stewie (Revised) - The Pain

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Stewie (Revised) - The Pain Empty
PostSubject: Stewie (Revised) - The Pain   Stewie (Revised) - The Pain I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 4:07 pm

Occ: All remember that i said, i am making changes to my new charrie..once again is going to be making a very important impact at Linklu, and this site

Name: Stewie
Personality:

He has a sinister appearance to others. He is also know to have different levels of insanity. Stewie is always known to be cold and harsh outside of battle. Though it is said inside battle he sometimes unleashes his true insanity, thinking of images from his past, though sometimes he is calm and cold as he was originally outside of battle. Most think his strength comes from his crushing blows and brute force, though he both is smart thinking and lethal in combat. This will be truly shown on the battle field. He is not a big fan of 'love', in fact he dose not truly believe in it as all. No one actually understands Stewie's true intentions.

Appearance:

Stewie is a massive, muscular, tall, broad shouldered, pure white Meerkat male with a single front left ebony paw that has a splotch of ebony above it. His ivories are oddly long and sharp, including two, large, narrowed canines that over hang the brim of the lower half of his maw. His tassle is very long and thick, including his hide, though the tassle is oddly bent from an injury his Shadow Death mentors had given him, witch is also the reason his tassle is always flicking or lashing. He has deep crimson visonaries tainted the hue of blood, the expression matching the red color greatly, expressing insanity and a great want to kill. He is also known for wearing a blood red ring of talons (Collar), studded in both hawk and owl talons, including the coiled strand of chains around it, along with the hawk talons on his collar, they reinforce his claws (Not the owl talons)...the collar he got was from some cruel two legged predators (Humans) he met while he was travelling as a pup, they were the ones who coiled chains around it, but were not the ones who put the hawk and owl talons. The hawk and owl talons on his collar, was his near death experience with almost being eaten by one as a pup, with him struggling, some of the talons on the pup got stuck in his collar. Stewie's pelt is criss-crossed in scars, including the most important scar in the form of an "X" on one of his shoulders, the scar was caused by his mentors. The ebony pads of his paws are rough, jagged edged, and scarred due to moons of traveling over rough terrain, such as the mountains he lives upon or the rough grounds where he had to deal with, as he became a Desert Warrior, and as he traveled around.

Background:

Stewie felt real pain, his father was never known (Will keep it unknown till i talk to Pancake about it) the only tales he was getting, was that he was a reliable Shadow Death...and a deadly one indeed. His father left him with some other Shadow Death's to be his mentor's the two twin brother Shadow Death's were nick named the "Hell Hounds" due to their incredible fighting skills. He was trained harshly just like his father had told them to do, hardly any rest...he was treated like a slave...forced to bring their food, forced to do their dirty work and more. Back then, he got the alias of the "Shadow Death's little Puppet." His skill quickly growing, and matching the skills of the Shadow Death's around him, he became known as a prodigy...and a valuable member to the blood thirsty family. After some months a few Shadow Death's had left to find some thing greater, to find the land of the Desert Warriors...being bored with the remaining Shadow Death's Stewie traveled there also...but it was not an easy task. Getting attacked by hawks and owls, and also human kids was not an easy task indeed...his journey not only leaving him scarred physically, but mentally. Eventually he met the Phantoms, where he was accepted in their ranks, as soon as he joined...he easily made friends with Cyanide...ever since then...his reign has started in the lands of the Desert Warriors.

Graphics:

Stewie (Revised) - The Pain 63AOD00Z
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Stewie (Revised) - The Pain   Stewie (Revised) - The Pain I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 4:36 pm

He's 4 months and 22 days...and killed a fully grown adult meerkat o.o Sure, Killer was weak but it's still realistically impossible for a pup to kill an adult. Hmmm... I dunno, his bio is indicative of a fantasy character. He seems too powerful for his age and real meerkats wouldn't wear the type of color he does. I'm not sure what to say about the Shadow Death part. Pancake's on Linklu now if you wanna talk to her about his association with them, but your account has been deactivated due to being inactive for over a year. I could tell the site admin, Ratties, to reactivate it for you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stewie (Revised) - The Pain   Stewie (Revised) - The Pain I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 5:01 pm

Well, i decided that Killer would have been very weak from fighting two leaders at the same time, you got to admit...he got shredded up. Plus i decided he was sick with disease. The color part i believe your character Micheal Myers is also a albino Meerkat, and his black paw is normal, seeing as most Shadow Death's are black. About the Shadow Death part, if you look in your adoption thread, it says that Pancake has said yes to Stewie being a Shadow Death, and thank you i would really love for it to be activated.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Stewie (Revised) - The Pain   Stewie (Revised) - The Pain I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 5:17 pm

But still, a 4 month old killing a fully grown adult just isn't possible, his teeth technically can't puncture deep into the flesh XP Even though she said yes, she'll have to make changes to the SDs codes and figure out his parentage to 100 % confirm he's an SD. BTW, what username did you go by on Linklu? Was it Hunte890 or Brain?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Stewie (Revised) - The Pain   Stewie (Revised) - The Pain I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 5:28 pm

Maybe Kiri could help Stewie...
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Stewie (Revised) - The Pain   Stewie (Revised) - The Pain I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 5:46 pm

I am sick and tired of this.

No Shadow Deaths for you. <.<

I've worked years on the Shadow Deaths. You decided half of his history without asking me. So just go away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stewie (Revised) - The Pain   Stewie (Revised) - The Pain I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 6:02 pm

Oh want me to go away now, alright then i will go away bye...i do not have any time for a site who will not show any patience for a guy still trying to figure every thing about, sorry for being so blunt but i am sick...this is the last time i will be talked to so harshly, you all heard her she said just go...i will do it just for you my dear friend, bye...since you want me to leave so bad.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Stewie (Revised) - The Pain   Stewie (Revised) - The Pain I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 6:24 pm

Well, um, if you didn't make your characters so power hungry, unrealistically strong and maul to death a meerkat twice their size, then we wouldn't have a problem. All of the characters you've introduced are godmodded and that's against the rules >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stewie (Revised) - The Pain   Stewie (Revised) - The Pain I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stewie (Revised) - The Pain
Page 1 of 1