Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Decline in activity

Go down 
+2
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
little_maybelline
6 posters
AuthorMessage
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Decline in activity Empty
PostSubject: Decline in activity   Decline in activity I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:27 pm

Since several members are currently away that make up a huge percentage of most of the groups some theads have almost stopped completely.
Does anyone have any ideas about how we can cover this? or is there far too many characters to adopt to keep the groups running?

Currently the Willows and Jumaa seem to be ok anyone know about the other groups?

TK - Stopped only 2 left being RP'd
CM -
MN - Not back in Territory yet
WW - Seem ok at burrow group, how are foraging party?
B - Stopped
PT -
DV - Stopped
ZP -
OR -
RR/JD - Seem to have stopped?
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Decline in activity   Decline in activity I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:08 pm

I just got back, if there is a way I can help, I'll gladly contribute to raising activity on the site.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Decline in activity   Decline in activity I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:35 pm

I've noticed things seem to be slowing down a little. I'm assuming that everyone's busy since it's term time. And, it's February. No one does anything in February. Ever.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Decline in activity   Decline in activity I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 8:07 pm

True. Things will pick up, as they have before.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Decline in activity   Decline in activity I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 10:06 pm

I agree... I've been a bit inactive due to the fact we got a new puppy. Potty training and such. >.> But I'm confident things will pick up. Smile
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Decline in activity   Decline in activity I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:46 pm

I'm sorry.. I just haven't had time.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Decline in activity   Decline in activity I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 10:12 pm

I've been staying active. I believe the decrease in activity has to do with it being that busy time of year for school students or other life activities that may be going on with most people. I'm positive that activity will pick up soon. DW will never die:D It's bound to go through these fluctuations in activity occassionally.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Decline in activity   Decline in activity I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 10:27 pm

i.would.ut.my.keys.are.roke...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Decline in activity   Decline in activity I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Decline in activity
Page 1 of 1