Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

More activity needed.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Meyerm

Meyerm

More activity needed. Empty
PostSubject: More activity needed.   More activity needed. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 3:20 pm

I've noticed activity here is starting to slow. We need ways to keep activity going and get more members, while keeping the old. Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: More activity needed.   More activity needed. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 3:59 pm

I guess school has started for pretty much everyone so I assume the activity may be more numerous in the evening. I wish there was a way I could get new members to join Desert Warriors. I don't have any RP sites I could advertise on. I don't even know how to make an RP siteXD
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: More activity needed.   More activity needed. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 4:02 pm

I'll advertise on all the meerkat rp sites I know. There's quite a few, but I'm still using my backup computer right now, and all of my contacts are on the main one that being fixed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More activity needed.   More activity needed. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More activity needed.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: General :: General Talk-
Jump to: