Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)

Go down 
+5
Dipsy Tail Bonder
little_maybelline
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
StormyMeerkat
YoshKatgirl
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 1:13 pm

Occ-KK

Melrose bit harder on her paw
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 1:51 pm

Shirley yiped in pain as she felt Melrose bite down so hard that Shirley's middle toe on that paw came right off. Shirley was stricken by the pain, but refused to give up. Angered now she dove down and plunged her fangs into Melrose's neck and thrashed violently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 1:56 pm

Occ-I give you permission to seriously harm Melrose

Melrose growled when her neck was biten she then bit her paw harder then before
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 1:58 pm

ooc: Okay. I want Shirley to come out with more scars too... give her a gash on her face that will ruin her looks.

Shirley yanked back, feeling Melrose's blood splatter her face. Shirley smirked. This neck wound would at least dangerously phase Melrose. Shirley pounced on the female again and bit into the back of her neck and clawed away at her back. Shirley was getting a little carried away now..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:00 pm

Melrose Growled and rolled over now that she's oon her back she gets up and barks
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:03 pm

Shirley is on her back now, but doesn't give up. It protects her back. She swipes at melrose's face and hits her nose, leaving a cut in it. Shirley barks back in defiance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:05 pm

Melrose scrachs Shirley making it bleed then bites the scrach
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:09 pm

Shirley whimpers, but twists over and frees herself from melrose, but not without getting a huge hole yanked in her face. She whimpered, and then in anger plowed into the larger female and buried her fangs deep in Melrose's side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:11 pm

Melrose growled and fell over on purpose but she now has a big gash she bites Shirley's face again
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:11 pm

ooc: When will the fight end??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:14 pm

Occ-IDK Melrose does't give up
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:15 pm

ooc: nether does Shirley. They might really hurt each other before it's over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:53 pm

Occ-Ya
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 3:11 pm

ooc: Shirley's torn deep wounds in her side and neck. melrose should be weakened by this greatly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 3:34 pm

Occ-Yeah but still none of them r giving up Melrose willl die soon not now though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:39 pm

i am quitting Tiny Kats :<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:44 pm

Occ-Why??
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:59 pm

ooc- Some how I knew this fight for dominance would evolve into an argument.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:09 pm

Occ-Were not Though
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:11 pm

ooc: We're not. I'm just saying that Melrose needs to acknowledge her wounds. And why Rio?
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 10:22 pm

Tisca growled angrily at the two females. Unable to just sit and watch anymore, she got up and roughly pushed them apart. They had more important things to be worried about, instead of who was dominant!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 5:22 am

Pamela watches Tisca with surprised, but is relieved someone finally stopped the fighting.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:35 am

Affectionately and thoroughly grooming Stratus as he found her hiding in the chamber below ground, Moring Glory was unaware of the problem occurring above ground. With her mate close by she felt safe enough to allow the cluster of pups up onto the surface.
Leading the way, she hoped Stratus would follow behind at the end to ensure all made it to their destination.

Ooc: Sorry I’m really behind on posting.
Should we say that the pups that have been up for temporary adoption for ages were dispersed now that they are old enough to have left the burrow?
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 9:09 am

Shirley snarled at Tisca. This wasn't over until Melrose surrendered! Shirley shouldered her out of the way and swiped at Melrose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 5:56 pm

Melrose looked at Tisca and nodded there was no need to fight they need to eat Melrose growled at Shirley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)   Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December(Tiny Kats)
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next